Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

An MCU Secret Avengers Could Be a Great Idea

mpto216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The various Marvel movies have introduced a lot of secondary heroes that, let's be honest, could never hold down a movie by themselves. That Sif solo movie, never happening. War Machine? You wish. Shoving them all into an Avengers movie along with the main cast would be just too much. So what if they made a spin-off Avengers franchise using the other heroes they introduced. War Machine from Iron Man, Sif from Thor, and Bucky from Captain America, and throwing in some Hawkeye, maybe as the leader. It's not like Hawkeye will ever get any love in any other movies, so here's his chance. As with the original incarnation of the team, use Wasp in place of the Eric O'Grady version of Ant-Man and Monica Rambeau in place of Nova as the cosmic powerhouse. The reason I think it should be Secret Avengers because of the cast similarity to the first vol. and a covert Avengers team handling threats that the public will never know about would differentiate it from the main franchise. How about it?

Romannumero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Romannumero

I like it.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think a secret avengers involving all the street leveler heroes in some black ops mission vs HYDRA could be awesome

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

While it would have some similarities with Agenytes of S.H.I.E.L.D, i would like to see especially with Avengers divided. But i wouldnt like to have Spiderman in the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.