Who should have joined the team?

#1 Posted by Batman1130 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have liked to see black Panther and spiderman join rather than quicksilver and Scarlett witch. What do you think?

#2 Posted by HaveAtThee (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a good bet Black Panther will become an Avenger after his film leading into Infinity War.

#3 Posted by kgb725 (18742 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and spidey

#4 Posted by Xrated48 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

i expect black panther to be teased during one of the end credits or either that or spider man. As for who I would have liked to see would have been ant-man and doctor strange but both are getting solo films anyway

#5 Posted by The_Replicator (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Optimus Prime. Yeah, it'll never happen, but it'd still be awesome.

#6 Edited by ImMadNice (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

I was kind of confused why they chose two mutants (scarlet witch and the vision's potential relationship might be the reason)...I would have liked ant man, she hulk, Luke cage, and fantastic four although none could play the role Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch appear to be playing. I won't dislike it til im sitting in my DBox seat and the end credits are rolling

#8 Posted by THORSON (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

mario and luigi

#9 Posted by Spider-ManWins (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

just imagine his power...

#10 Posted by shadowlarvitar (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoelse but Spider-Man

#11 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

ant man, wasp, black panther, ms marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.