More 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage to Air During Next 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D'

  • 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) - - Show Bio

Attaching an exclusive trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron to the next episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was a great way to make sure a whole lot of people will tune in. There was just one little problem: the exclusive trailer leaked. Instead of trying to stop the low quality version from spreading across the internet, Marvel released a high quality version and jokingly blamed HYDRA for the leak. So, how will they make sure more people tune in to the next episode of the ABC show? It's the same idea many have already guessed: give viewers even more footage! According to Marvel, next week's episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will have an "exclusive piece from Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. Fingers crossed it's a little more of Hulkbuster vs. Hulk, but that's probably unlikely, isn't it? They need to save those huge moments for the big screen!

No Caption Provided

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesday at 9pm (ET) on ABC. In case you haven't seen the trailer yet, you can click here to fix that mistake. Or, you know, just click there to watch it a gazillion more times.

Avengers: Age of Ultron is directed by Joss Whedon and scheduled to open May 1, 2015.

Moderator
Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#1 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably going to be the party scene.

Avatar image for dd208
#2 Posted by DD208 (573 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hydra is to blame for the leak then HAIL HYDRA!

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably going to be the party scene.

I was thinking the same since that's what was shown at SDCC, right?

Moderator
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#4 Posted by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think they were this desperate after their initial plan failed.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#5 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19973 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@captainmarvel4ever said:

It's probably going to be the party scene.

I was thinking the same since that's what was shown at SDCC, right?

Maybe.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#6 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@captainmarvel4ever said:

It's probably going to be the party scene.

I was thinking the same since that's what was shown at SDCC, right?

That's what was in the reports and the audio from SDCC, a party where they try to lift Thor's hammer.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#7 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (11557 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else notice the song on the trailer was from pinocchio?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9315 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for Feartheliving
#9 Edited by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#10 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11557 posts) - - Show Bio

It gives a creepy and dark twist to a song once loved from children around the world.

I like it and its awsome.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#11 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19973 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
#12 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for silverpool
#13 Posted by SilverPool (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

... haha I'll wait for it to leak online, thank you very much.

Avatar image for tony_shark
#14 Posted by Tony_Shark (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: desperate isn't the right word. Good marketing is a better description.

Avatar image for blackice709
#15 Posted by Blackice709 (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD >>>>>>>>

Avatar image for dagmar_merrill
#16 Edited by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rogueshadow
#17 Posted by rogueshadow (29252 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel are PR/Advertising genius'. They turn everything to their benefit.

Moderator
Avatar image for the_stegman
#18 Edited by the_stegman (40190 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Marvel is getting a bit desperate.

Moderator
Avatar image for zearing
#19 Posted by Zearing (1534 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for drellassassin
#20 Edited by DrellAssassin (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Been waiting to see the party scene again ever since SDCC. Considering that scene was complete (at least until Ultron bots break through the windows) back then, I bet that's what we'll see.

Avatar image for kyrecat
#21 Posted by KyreCat (28 posts) - - Show Bio

They still aren't getting me to watch that. Willpower has not been broken yet.

Avatar image for Feartheliving
#22 Edited by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Lol, Marvel is getting a bit desperate.

Yeah, 5 successful franchises, sounds super desperate to me... Agents of Shield hasn't been getting the best numbers but it's been a pretty quality show since mid last season. I feel bad for the people who still think it's mediocre, and are missing out on some awesome Marvel programming.

Hopefully this does give it a boost though. it's such a shame that once a show gets good people stop watching it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

Smart move considering the first trailer was meant to boost AoS viewership

Avatar image for butters911
#25 Posted by butters911 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@captainmarvel4ever said:

It's probably going to be the party scene.

I was thinking the same since that's what was shown at SDCC, right?

Yeah I couldn't find that scene and when I read about SDCC I assumed the party scene was part of the trailer.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#26 Posted by StMichalofWilson (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, more Hulkbuster!!! Hopefully xD

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#27 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9033 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Marvel is getting a bit desperate.

Yeah if you mean hugely successful then by all means you're right...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#28 Edited by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark said:

@fallschirmjager: desperate isn't the right word. Good marketing is a better description.

Not really. Its not like this is surprising to anyone. They're trying to save a failure of a TV show, but its irrelevant because the footage will be online after the fact anyway. Its not worth 30m of my time to sit through the show to watch the footage when it will be online anyway.

And yes. I watched the entire first season (mostly based on all the people trying to huff and puff how it was better) and no matter how many people refuse to take off their Marvel colored glasses, the show is horrid. They've done well in movies, but so far their TV show is a failure. If it wasn't they wouldn't be trying to save it with this marketing.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#29 Posted by the_stegman (40190 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: desperate to get people to watch agents of shield not about their movie universe.

Moderator
Avatar image for the_stegman
#30 Edited by the_stegman (40190 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving: The show still sucks, just slightly less than before. I don't call having half your first season be horrible, then slightly improving, a "success ".

Moderator
Avatar image for tony_shark
#31 Posted by Tony_Shark (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: 1st season is fine. SHIELD is their beta test for their upcoming shows. Such as, Daredevil.

It most definitely isn't a failure because fans love it. Just because you have an opinion doesn't make correct. It just means its yours.

Avatar image for silverpool
#32 Posted by SilverPool (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: Idk, they seem pretty desperate to get people to watch AoS with that. If it wasn't a show with declining ratings I would think otherwise.

Avatar image for perfect_10
#33 Posted by Perfect 10 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

fingers crossed for scarlet witch and quicksilver. guess im the only one who got the meaning behind the matrix. good luck humanity lol

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#34 Posted by SaintWildcard (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Lol, Marvel is getting a bit desperate.

I feel bad for the people who still think it's mediocre, and are missing out on some awesome Marvel programming.

Oxymoron

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#35 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11557 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for greenlanterndeadpool
#36 Posted by GreenLanternDeadpool (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I do hope they show the teaser from SDCC. In my opinion it was way better than the teaser they released.

Avatar image for loki2u
#37 Posted by Loki2u (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark said:

@fallschirmjager: desperate isn't the right word. Good marketing is a better description.

Not really. Its not like this is surprising to anyone. They're trying to save a failure of a TV show, but its irrelevant because the footage will be online after the fact anyway. Its not worth 30m of my time to sit through the show to watch the footage when it will be online anyway.

And yes. I watched the entire first season (mostly based on all the people trying to huff and puff how it was better) and no matter how many people refuse to take off their Marvel colored glasses, the show is horrid. They've done well in movies, but so far their TV show is a failure. If it wasn't they wouldn't be trying to save it with this marketing.

Yup! The show is terrible.

DC has got me tuned in 4 times a week with Gotham, Flash, Arrow and now Constantine which was awesome tonight!

Avatar image for Feartheliving
#38 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving said:

@the_stegman said:

Lol, Marvel is getting a bit desperate.

I feel bad for the people who still think it's mediocre, and are missing out on some awesome Marvel programming.

Oxymoron

Wouldn't expect any less from your response. Nor yours @the_stegman .

Avatar image for tony_shark
#39 Posted by Tony_Shark (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki2u: The show is fine. Daredevil seems so much better. Gotham is pretty bad though.

Avatar image for transformers1024
#40 Edited by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's where the Avengers are seemingly lying dead. That scene has me really curious about what could be happening.

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#41 Edited by SaintWildcard (21784 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for Feartheliving
#42 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki2u said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@tony_shark said:

@fallschirmjager: desperate isn't the right word. Good marketing is a better description.

Not really. Its not like this is surprising to anyone. They're trying to save a failure of a TV show, but its irrelevant because the footage will be online after the fact anyway. Its not worth 30m of my time to sit through the show to watch the footage when it will be online anyway.

And yes. I watched the entire first season (mostly based on all the people trying to huff and puff how it was better) and no matter how many people refuse to take off their Marvel colored glasses, the show is horrid. They've done well in movies, but so far their TV show is a failure. If it wasn't they wouldn't be trying to save it with this marketing.

Yup! The show is terrible.

DC has got me tuned in 4 times a week with Gotham, Flash, Arrow and now Constantine which was awesome tonight!

I can get why people would enjoy shows with actual main heroes (I'm quite fond of the Constantine pilot myself) but Gotham? That show is terrible.

Avatar image for lordrequiem
#43 Posted by LordRequiem (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop with the Hulkbuster hype please. Yes it looks like it might be an interesting fight but that's all everyone is fixated on now, Iron Man, once again. How's about errr I don't know, THE VISION is what we want to see. Thor in action, Captain America etc etc.

Avatar image for westy206
#44 Edited by westy206 (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see Vision properly.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#46 Posted by the_stegman (40190 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9033 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't take people seriously when they say anything the CW makes is good. Yeah AoS isn't great but neither are Flash, Arrow, Gotham or Constantine. Let's not act like any of those shows are any where near award winning. They are all crap. So yeah DC is winning the TV wars of mediocrity. Nothing to really brag about.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#48 Posted by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki2u said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@tony_shark said:

@fallschirmjager: desperate isn't the right word. Good marketing is a better description.

Not really. Its not like this is surprising to anyone. They're trying to save a failure of a TV show, but its irrelevant because the footage will be online after the fact anyway. Its not worth 30m of my time to sit through the show to watch the footage when it will be online anyway.

And yes. I watched the entire first season (mostly based on all the people trying to huff and puff how it was better) and no matter how many people refuse to take off their Marvel colored glasses, the show is horrid. They've done well in movies, but so far their TV show is a failure. If it wasn't they wouldn't be trying to save it with this marketing.

Yup! The show is terrible.

DC has got me tuned in 4 times a week with Gotham, Flash, Arrow and now Constantine which was awesome tonight!

I can get why people would enjoy shows with actual main heroes (I'm quite fond of the Constantine pilot myself) but Gotham? That show is terrible.

Yes. Gotham sucks.

Avatar image for Feartheliving
#49 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for makkyd
#50 Posted by MakkyD (6989 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving: You'd swear with some responses that AOS was comparable to the Room.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.