Iron Man Poster for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Released

Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

Yesterday we saw the official poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron. While it was exciting to see everyone that will be in the movie, it was a bit of a cluttered mess. The good and the bad is there's just a ton of characters that will be appearing. Trying to cram them all into one poster is a tricky thing.

To make up for that and probably because Tony Stark has a bit of an ego in the comics, Robert Downey Jr. has Tweeted out a poster containing just Iron Man.

No Caption Provided

Chances are, we can expect other single character posters as well. There's just so many great looking designs to see spotlighted separately.

But that's not all. Downey promised something more was coming.

Will we get one more final trailer before the movie is released on May 1? News on Iron Man 4? What do you think it could be?

#1 Posted by Sachmoo (2500 posts) - - Show Bio

Must he always be helmet-less in the promos? We know he is in there.

Oh well, another trailer?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22775 posts) - - Show Bio

So hyped for this movie

#3 Posted by DrellAssassin (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, this poster is much more pleasing to the eye than the jam packed one. I hope we get to see more single character posters (fingers crossed for Cap). Also Tony don't you mean Iron Man 4?

#4 Posted by 2cool4fun (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

@sachmoo: He's always helmet less & Cap A never wears his mask...if he does it's a miracle.

#5 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

@sachmoo said:

Must he always be helmet-less in the promos? We know he is in there.

Oh well, another trailer?

Complain much?

#6 Posted by PunyParker (15717 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey Casting??....maybe??

#7 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for therealdavidsgoyer
#8 Posted by TheRealDavidSGoyer (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#9 Posted by Tattacus (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Growing tired of seeing Iron Man in promotional stuff without the helmet. Don't wear it enough as it is in the movies when he's in the suit.

#10 Posted by DrellAssassin (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@tattacus said:

Growing tired of seeing Iron Man in promotional stuff without the helmet. Don't wear it enough as it is in the movies when he's in the suit.

The promotional material is not for us. We're going to see the movie no matter what. It's important for people to know their favorite actors are going to be in the films, because that's what draws them to the theater.

#11 Posted by dan12456 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

Like this one a lot more.

#12 Posted by Tattacus (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@tattacus said:

The promotional material is not for us. We're going to see the movie no matter what. It's important for people to know their favorite actors are going to be in the films, because that's what draws them to the theater.

Fair point. would like the helmet on in the movies a bit more at least though.

#13 Posted by Master_Thief (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my god yes!!! what if one of the guys listed on the poster is spiderman?

#14 Posted by AbdullahZubair (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

@tattacus:

@tattacus said:
@drellassassin said:
@tattacus said:

So......What your saying is that there are Robert Downey Jr. fans that don't know he is Iron Man? Even after being Iron Man in like 8 movies?I don't think they deserve to be called his fans!!! Every Damn person on this Damned planet knows that he is the Damn man in Iron!!!!!!!! Damn your logic...Damn it to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#15 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

@abdullahzubair: Could also be under the actors contract that promotional images show their face.

#16 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@tattacus:

@tattacus said:
@drellassassin said:
@tattacus said:

So......What your saying is that there are Robert Downey Jr. fans that don't know he is Iron Man? Even after being Iron Man in like 8 movies?I don't think they deserve to be called his fans!!! Every Damn person on this Damned planet knows that he is the Damn man in Iron!!!!!!!! Damn your logic...Damn it to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

you're*

#17 Posted by PunyParker (15717 posts) - - Show Bio

I hyped myself on this one,PLEASE be Spidey casting!!!

#18 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12544 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, starting to get hype for this movie ...just two more months to go...we gone make it

#19 Posted by tximinoman (331 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how obvious and cheap is that although this is a blockbuster and has a budget of millions of dollars, in every Iron Man/RDJ promo that appears they just cut IM's helmet and put Downey Jr's from another picture replacing it.

#20 Posted by AwesomePerson (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE be the Spidey Casting!

#21 Posted by BritishMonkey (359 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if that big news is a casting of some sort.

#22 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably a casting announcement of some kind. I doubt we get Iron Man 4 any time soon.

#23 Posted by cmpunk4life (281 posts) - - Show Bio

@tattacus: i agree with you. it seems every superhero movie they have there mask off. all spiderman movies he had his mask off. all ironman and avengers movies mask off. like you said we know who they are.

#24 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man in GOTG?

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#25 Posted by StMichalofWilson (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Joking aside, maybe

#26 Posted by Zearing (1534 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

Iron Man in GOTG?

That is actually quite possible, and it would explain why RDJ was sharing in instead of Marvel like it would probably be if it were a Spider-Man casting or something like that.

#27 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@zearing: I'm leaning toward it being Iron Man releated, but I really doubt it's an Iron Man 4 movie.

#28 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they're going to announce something about Spider-Man. Possibly which actor they're gonna pick.

#29 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.