I know who will bite the dite in Age of Ultron

#1 Edited by wn2000 (4 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avengers 2 Age of Ultron: I Know Who DIES!! SPOILERS!

by James Knight ⋅ Posted on March 7th, 2015 at 3:33pm ⋅ Last edit on March 8th, 2015
No Caption Provided

Joss Whedon really did mean it when he said the main theme for this movie would be death. From the very onset of the film, the characters will be surrounded by death. I have a very reliable source who has connections with Marvel Studios. My source has now told me who Whedon will kill off in Avengers 2. I'm warning you right now that this will spoil the movie for you so if you don't want to know, turn back NOW.

You still here? Ok. The person that will get killed before the movie ends is .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No Caption Provided

Quicksilver

How do I know this is possible? There's a reason you only see Scarlet Witch helping out The Avengers in the recently released trailer. My source has told me that halfway throughout the movie, Ultron will kill Quicksilver. This is because Quicksilver realizes Ultron is seriously deranged and decides to help out the Avengers. This is why you see Scarlet Witch screaming in the rubble of a destroyed area in the 2nd avengers trailer.This is also the reason Scarlet Witch will defect from Ultron's side to The Avengers.

No Caption Provided

War Machine

There's a reason that Rhodey isn't given much screen time in the trailers for this movie or doesn't have his own poster.There's also a reason he hasn't been cast in Civil War yet. This is because Rhodey will be killed by Ultron very early in the film. My source has told me that the party scene that takes place in Avengers Tower is where Rhodey will meet his doom. As we've seen from the previous trailers, Ultron will interrupt the party and unleash hell onto our protagonists. In the aftermath of this battle at Avengers Tower, Rhodey will be killed and Stark will hold himself responsible for the death of his best friend. This is the death that will motivate the heroes to take down Ultron(similar to how Coulson's death was their motivation to beat Loki in the first film).

So what's your thoughts on all of this? Is my source wrong? Or does this all make complete sense? Sound off in the comments section below.

#2 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio

@wn2000: everyone already had an idea that quicksilver will die. Considering x- mens quicksilver is already done people will feel weird seeing 2 quicksilvers. Also there isnt much direction for what his purpose would be in future movies. Nobody would care as much if he died as they would if one f the main avengers died. So your analysis seems accurate.

Although its not a death i do believe at the end of the movie hulk will be sent off somewhere. Tony and shield will feel hulk is too much of a liability and he will be sent off somewhere into space or trapped somewhere which will be one of the main causes to start captain america and tony arguing to lead up into civil war. Cap and black widow will be like where is bruce and tony will be like i had to do what needed to be done and Cap will get pissed. Thus causing the divide and beginning of Civil War.

#3 Posted by wn2000 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

What you said is pretty much spot on. I was informed Hulk and Thor won't be around for Civil War. My source has said its because Hulk will kill an unforgivable amount of people during the Hulkbuster/Hulk fight. This what will make governments weary on super-human activity and get the SRA made

#4 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

BS! Quicksilver won't die. I can see War machine dying tho

#5 Posted by wn2000 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfabz-23: How much you bet that Quicksilver will die?

#6 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense. Sad to see rhodey to though if he really does. Do you know if cap will lift Thor's hammer in the movie?

#7 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
#8 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick fury-character was there to link the avengers now that it's done and coul son is head of shield

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#9 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points but I'm still thinking its Fury who will die

#10 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

No one's going to bite the dite in Avengers: Age of Ultron because that's not even a term which exists in the English language.

#11 Posted by LenSnart (435 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda feeling Thor dying honestly, he's a popular enough character for his death to have an actual impact (something I can't say for Quicksilver or War Machine) Thor as a character is no stranger to a rebirth or two in the comics, Thor was notably not included in Civil War in the comics (I know the movie will be very different but they may adhere to the original event in this respect) and by using Thor's robot imposter Ragnarok they can still use Hemsworth in Civil War. And speaking of Ragnarok, the world ending in Thor's third film seems like a good reason to bring Thor back from the dead and it's just the kinda thing I could imagine happening for Thor's final solo outing.

#12 Posted by HaveAtThee (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@lensnart: LMAO there's no way Thor dies in Age of Ultron. If anything, the team splits because of something and Heimdall summons Thor to return to Asgard because Ragnarok has begun. Thor probably will be pissed off at his Avengers teammates and get tired of playing around with humans. Besides, Hemsworth is not slated to appear in Cap 3 as he's headlining his own third installment (Ragnarok).

#13 Posted by Farkam (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

No one is going to die.

#15 Posted by Zansuke (201 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by GLEmerald924 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhodey did not die. Quicksilver did. Rhodey was in the last scene with the New Avengers which is made up of Captain America, Black Widow, Falcon, Vision, War Machine and Scarlet Witch. Thor, Hulk, and Tony left.

SPOLERS SPOLERS SPOILERS

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17996 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

@glemerald924: hawkeye left too, I think Thor only left temporarily. I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know for sure.

#18 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by GLEmerald924 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17996 posts) - - Show Bio

@glemerald924: You didn't ruin it for me, I put the spoiler thing in there because I didn't want to spoil anything for people with my comment.

#21 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

?????????

#22 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

?????????????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.