Do you think Thanos will make a cameo appearance again?

#1 Edited by D34DP00L81920 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons why I think he will:

-In the movie The Avengers Thanos makes his first cameo appearance.

-The Infinity Gauntlet made its debut appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy (the gems).

- INFINITY WAR IS THE STORY LINE OF THANOS AND THE AVENGERS BATTLING.

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WELL THE AVENGERS 3 Title is Infinity War.

-Its time for him to make another appearance.

But do you think he should make a second appearance?

Do you think it'll be confirmed soon?

#2 Posted by scootybali14 (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity gauntlet was first introduced in thor when they were walking in the vault....its in the corner on some stand

But to answer your question yes I think he'll be announcing in some way that he's headed towards earth but we probably wont see him again until avengers since this one supposedly finds caps making a new avengers team with some old and some new...which I think is where the new avengers could come in the form of somebody like Spiderman and possibly black panther but this is my opinion from what I've gathered

But more interested to see who dies and who replaces them they could do so many things with this movie months ago I heard **POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT** SKIP NEXT PARAGRAPH

vision bring ultron BACK INTO the physical realm so hulk can do some smashing but then they couldn't calm the hulk down after he was enraged but he brought ultron into the quinjet(Tony jet) and hulk accidently hits the lunch button which was set to a distant planet or sun so him and ultron are fighting until they crash on this planet which possibly could spawn world war hulk movie line

**END OF SPOILER**

but due to mark ruffalo wanting more screen time as bruce banner and not the hulk idk if there willing to go that way

END OF RANT

#3 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he did

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.