Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man vs Ultron Clip

Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

Yesterday we saw a couple more clips from Avengers: Age of Ultron. We might've missed this one (since it's called "clip 1"). Some may say too many clips are being released but that's up to each person whether or not they watch. In this clip, we see Iron Man going up against Ultron. We also get to hear Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's accent.

Yesterday was also the red carpet premiere for the movie at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can check out the video that was streamed last night.

And here's some shots of the stars of the movie.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
No Caption Provided

Avengers: Age of Ultron has a running time of 141 minutes and opens in theaters on May 1.

#1 Posted by righteous300 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron is a beast!

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#2 Posted by StMichalofWilson (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#3 Posted by Farkam (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Quicksilver ramming into Thor only to stumble off and mildly inconvenience him.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#4 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#5 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2280 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: what do you think of hulk's CGi? is it better than the rest of the hulk's CGI?

Avatar image for transformers1024
#6 Edited by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron is talking about omlets and purposefully speaking in clichés... A supposedly evil, intimidating genocidal robot is making jokes...about eggs. NOPE. Not going to be taking him seriously when I inevitably torrent this movie or wait for it on Red Box.

#7 Edited by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very impressed with ultrons voice or dialogue but he seems pretty powerful. He had better beat up Iron Man pretty badly or force him to retreat. I don't see why so many of their villains need to be funny, especially since this movie is supposed to be darker, but at least he will be somewhat relatable?

And yeah I liked how Quicksilver just kind of pushed Thor. Not much he can actually do to him.

#8 Posted by Tony_Shark (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

@transformers1024: My god. You saw 1 clip of him speaking and you're going to judge an entire movie?

Do you want a bland, unrelatable villian that is cruel for the sake of cruelty or someone you can relate despite the fact that he is so different?

#9 Posted by Pelykan (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron the first villain to not spend 20 minutes telling his enemy his plan.

Though I still worry there will be a moment in the film when the Avengers are beaten and then he decides to tell his plan and still get beaten.

#10 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds lame

#11 Posted by flazam (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: ikr Ultron sounds really corny he should be more antangonising and more robotic

#12 Posted by flameboy298 (2805 posts) - - Show Bio

@transformers1024: @jayc1324: @flazam:

I don't think the voices are edited guys(Iron-man's voice),and I think Ultron is going to be some what a image of Tony which could explain the banter between them.

#13 Posted by ThanoStomp (890 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

@jayc1324: ikr Ultron sounds really corny he should be more antangonising and more robotic

Agreed. His voice doesn't sound right. Too human.

#14 Posted by saucygiraffe (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: Can't say I'm crazy about Tony replacing Pym's role, I feel it takes something away from Ultron as a character, but I am still excited to see the movie.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#15 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody realize hin the final photo Hemsworth and Evans are wearing the same clothes and Downey isn't far off from the same outfit.....weird that I noticed that. Anyways Ultron's voice sounded a little weird and not intimidating/robotic enough and the quips from him is just....odd. Pretty sure his brain patterns will be based off of Tony's and that will explain his snarkiness. Still hyped for the film.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#16 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Ultron's voice and his dialogue. So snarky, just like Stark.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#17 Edited by amazing_webhead (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron having a sense of humor will take some getting used to. But otherwise, looks awesome!

#18 Posted by Rpgesus (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: ultron should definitely be cruel for the sake of being cruel he is a robot that shouldn't care about others or use bad humour like that.. he should he cool calm collected intimidating and calculating not joking about eggs or sounding like a normal human

#19 Posted by LVDBot1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a relief. Ironman takes the spotlight... again...

#20 Edited by flazam (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: I feel it takes away from the look at character

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#21 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Omelet..Haven't had one in a while.

#22 Posted by TheGrandSage23 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgesus: seems like your knowledge of Ultron's character is lacking like some of the others in this thread

#23 Edited by Rpgesus (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrandsage23: perhaps... but that is how i want to ultron to be.. i read age of ultron and it sucked so i never bought another ultron comic

#24 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man needed shine after iron man 3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.