User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.3 stars 4.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Avengers Academy #29 Review 4

Avengers Academy #29 ReviewOverview:The X-kids are brought to the Academy to wait out AvX.The Good:The writing once again, was great; one of my favorite aspects about this series is how Christos gage is able to incorporate nearly everyone in some way or another and how if they are not featured prominently in an issue they usually appear soon. This issue has many guest appearance, most notable the X-kids and Hercules. The opening with Hercules is absolutely hilarious in an awkward sense and Tom G...

Good Issue/OK Tie-In 0

Overall this is a good issue. As a tie-in it's kinda weak. It's just an excuse to get the X-Kids off Utopia. It's a good issue - but it could have just as well taken place outside of AvX as a friendly competition between schools. All the "we're better" "No we're better" stuff could have happened at any time. I'm left wondering what, if any, consequences arise from this two-parter.In general - some good one-liners and fun competition. If you're just thinking of getting it because of AvX you can p...