Follow

Aspen MLT

Publisher »

Aspen MLT was founded in California by Michael Turner in 2003.

Aspen Prepares For Long Beach Comic-Con

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided
    The Long Beach Comic-Con will be one of the final shows this convention season! Conveniently located right outside of Los Angeles, LBCC will be a low key con, but is expected to have some prominent names turn out- which means more access to some of your favorite creators. 

Many of the publishers will also have booths including Aspen MLT. If you plan on attending the show, and are an Aspen fan, then be sure to check out their booth (#106) and visit their panels to get to know the creators and score some very cool free stuff. Check out the schedule below.

Additionally, if you missed out on the sold out issue #0 of Lady Mechanika, then head to the booth at the show to pick up your copy, as they will only be limited to the first 500 fans. Are you planning on attending Long Beach Comic-Con? Did you read issue #0 of Lady Mechanika?

== TEASER ==

Aspen will be hosting three panels throughout the con weekend. On Friday from 5pm – 5:45pm in Room 301, Aspen will be presenting a Writer’s Workshop for aspiring comic book writers featuring J.T. Krul, Scott Lobdell, David Wohl, David Schwartz, and Vince Hernandez. On Saturday from 1pm – 1:45pm in Room 301, Aspen is offering a coloring workshop hosted by master colorist Peter Steigerwald. And the Official Aspen Comics Panel 2010 will take place on Saturday from 5pm – 5:45pm in the Seaside Ballroom B and will feature Aspen creators Frank Mastromauro, Peter Steigerwald, Vince Hernandez, Mark Roslan, J.T. Krul, Joe Benitez, Scott Lobdell, and David Schwartz. All fans in attendance of the Official Aspen Comics Panel will receive a free gift courtesy of Aspen Comics

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By difficlus

sounds interesting...

Taylors005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Taylors005

i didnt even know it had gone on sale yet :(

Wytchblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Wytchblade

Lady Mechanika #0 was a very good intro issue.  I highly recommend it.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Okay, that's a really nice cover.

I really love how the old style cover title looks like something you would find on a really classic old book.

I've never really been keen on going to conventions. Paying huge ticket prices just to get into somewhere they want you to buy more things. It's as if they are demanding you pay them before you buy something. I know news comes out of conventions, but that news comes to websites within the day.

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mighty dude

I am going to Long Beach con and can't wait to cheack out all the cool aspen stuff!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.