Follow

Ash Ketchum

Character » Ash Ketchum appears in 138 issues.

Ash has a dream of becoming the greatest Pokemon master ever. He goes on great adventures with all of his friends. He loves pokemon and would never hurt them. He is the anime counterpart of Red from the games. His name in the japanese version of the anime is Satoshi, obviously named after the Pokemon series creator Satoshi Tajiri and his surname from the english dub comes from the english slogan "Gotta catch em' all!"

Ash’s Counter-Shield

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

First I must go into description. It is an unbreakable cyclone that shields the user at the first turn. It varies from lightning, water, fire, etc. At the second turn it ensnares the opponent striking all sides.

Now that I gave it a description I will go into detail. I have said that counter-shield is Ash’s most powerful technique he created. I think that there may be a connection with this move when it is a fire counter shield and Ho-oh’s Sacred Fire. It would possibly be a fairy type attack if they can’t place where to put it.

It can be a tornado made of lightning how can it be written off? How can you forget it something like that as that may be Ash’s biggest growth? This would one the biggest things Ash can contribute that if anyone said ash useless I would just say Counter Shield. Screw the game cannon obsession this is the stuff that the games should add

I was told that it would be overpowering but I wonder what you think about it other than massive property damage waiting to happen but then so is Earthquake.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.