Follow

Artemis

Character » Artemis appears in 443 issues.

Artemis is the Shim'Tar (greatest warrior) of the Egyptian Amazons of Bana-Mighdall. For a short time, she also held the title of Wonder Woman. Currently, she is teamed up with The Outlaws.

Artemis in RedHood and the Outlaws

Ginbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 44

#1  Edited By Ginbell

This topic post is all about Artemis in the Red Hood and the Outlaws Comic Book .

No Caption Provided

I really like the way she looks in this art for Red Hood and the Outlaws. I have always loved Artemis with red hair its a thing with me whenever I see her I am always looking to see did they mess with her hair. She looks so powerful in this shot and very Intimidating. I can not wait to see what her story line will be in this book. I really want to see how and why she joins up with Jason and the Outlaws team.

Save

strejda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm not too crazy about her design. I get that they want her to sorta resemble Wonder Woman and have the Outlaws have matching color-schemes, but red and black is such absurdly over-used combination in comics.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like her design as well and I agree she looks powerful in that page

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@strejda said:

I'm not too crazy about her design. I get that they want her to sorta resemble Wonder Woman and have the Outlaws have matching color-schemes, but red and black is such absurdly over-used combination in comics.

While I agree that the red and black combo is overused, oddly enough by where-ever Lobdell happens to be (see TT), this does look quite good in the sense that the reds are muted and not the main color. Though for the life of me I can't understand the head-gear. Nor do I really get why she had to bring an axe out of World of Warcraft.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@strejda said:

While I agree that the red and black combo is overused, oddly enough by where-ever Lobdell happens to be (see TT), this does look quite good in the sense that the reds are muted and not the main color. Though for the life of me I can't understand the head-gear. Nor do I really get why she had to bring an axe out of World of Warcraft.

It looks badass though

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@eto said:
    @outside_85 said:
    @strejda said:

It looks badass though

But massively impractical :) Means her quarry can escape her by running down a narrow corridor :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.