Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

White Canary Coming to Arrow Before Legends of Tomorrow

• 54 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A good point was made above about there being a clue to Malcolm doing it. Malcolm said he had a deal with Oliver, and at first I thought the deal was oliver would make him Ra's in return for helping him beat the old ras, but due to time constraints Malcolm didn't really help all that much. It makes much more sense that the deal was that he would bring back Sara.

A good point was also made above at how this kind of makes Laurels story in season 3 pointless.

As a side note, I hope that if it is done by Malcolm, team arrow stops hating him. Their hatred of him is kind of redundant at this point.

Avatar image for anarrowintheheart10
    anarrowintheheart10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: but what about the reasons i listed ?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anarrowintheheart10:

I understand those and they make sense. We both agree lenght of death should play a factor. But even if Ra;s (Merlyn) doesntt allow them unlimited access, he has sentimental ties with 2 key deaths thus far. I mean, if you could bring back your Son and Daughters mom, wouldn't you? So they are going to have to address it at some point.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obvious topic is obvious...

of course she will appear in arrow first, to do anything would would be insane

anyone who expected her to appear in legends of tomorrow first is an idiot.

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe Sara will finally get some much needed development when she returns. She was a great fighter but had a very bland personality. After a while, she just felt like a walking plot device and weapon. Unfortunately, Sara was only really intersting when she was the "mysterious woman in black" and I only really missed her after her death.

Laurel is much more inspiring, interesting and well rounded since her season 3 ordeals. She's also become a capable fighter and interacts well with the group now. I loved her tech-based Canary Cry also. Still hope it becomes a metahuman ability later.

I guess we'll find out in a few months what develops for Sara and Laurel...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.