• 52 results
ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@loppez said:

@arinya: Don't forget Felicity drama acting skills. I think even I could do that better. Seriously, she is so bad actress, that I don't understand why people like her. Just watch and beg for mercy.

Not to mention fights look cheap and characters are flat. There you have it, The arrow.

You don't have to watch it, though...

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@xwraith said:
No Caption Provided

Then again, I haven't been feeling anything Arrow for almost half a year now.

Me too...*sigh* they make things too complicated.

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By GREGalicious

@kyle_dornez: Highly doubtful she was even trying to use it at full power. That would've put Nyssa in danger as well as Ollie.

Also, that would mean Cisco lied when he told her he greatly increased the specs on her new Canary Cry device and that she could "do some real damage" with it. Sara's sonic device could stun and shatter glass.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By tomlikesfries

Holy sh!t, that trailer is crazy cringeworthy. "Oliver Queen is dead (is dead)" made me lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.