Is it really that hard to make all of Team Arrow likeable?

Oscars94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oscars94

I used to hate Roy. I used to like Laurel. Then I liked Felicity. Then I hated Laurel. Then I liked Laurel. Now I hate Felicity. Why does one member have to always take the fall?

Deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

INB4 Laurel haters

From favorite to least favorite for me it's Oliver, Diggle, Roy, Laurel, Felicity

MadFacedKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MadFacedKid

Meh I've disliked every character at some point.

Including Oliver, Laurel, Felicity, Diggle, Roy, Slade, Thea, Malcolm, and Moira.

Tommy and Robert luckily died before I was given the chance.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all the good the writers do, they aren't perfect, I hate to admit it but Arrow does have some clear problems, the handling of the cast being major among them.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty, I've never been a fan of Laurel. I hated everyone except Diggle and Felicity at some point.

Some people, you're just not gonna like.

Personally, I don't like Laurel or Thea. Everyone else is OK.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

think the Arrow should have been someone who was more like the comics and charismatic. I haven't seen season 3 yet, (I'm waiting to see it on DVD. Like I've done in the past). However I've been thinking does Stephen really make a good Green Arrow?

All in all just wish he was more charismatic and a joke maker instead of being bland.

I never liked laurel, borderline hated Moria only because she lied and tricked her son about the baby. Everyone else has done a good job.

Dcmarveljoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laurel is horrible. I realized my intense hatred for her when after she hit stab by a robber...she has a double cheese burger

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

think the Arrow should have been someone who was more like the comics and charismatic. I haven't seen season 3 yet, (I'm waiting to see it on DVD. Like I've done in the past). However I've been thinking does Stephen really make a good Green Arrow?

All in all just wish he was more charismatic and a joke maker instead of being bland.

I never liked laurel, borderline hated Moria only because she lied and tricked her son about the baby. Everyone else has done a good job.

in comics he's pretty serious when he first starts, its like 10 years after being Arrow when his city isn't a complete sh** hole that he becomes for outgoing and stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.