Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Danny Brickwell question.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How is he bulletproof yet he can be defeated by arrows and martial arts?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

He's bulletproof?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Arrows can actually have more piercing power than bullets, but why he's vulnerable to martial arts to such a degree I don't know, it makes no sense.

He's bulletproof?

A bullet casually bounces off his head at one point and they haven't given an explanation. This half of the season has been dumb in my opinion. Also, they better introduce some kind of resurrection, no f*cking way did Ollie just survive that fall.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Arrows can actually have more piercing power than bullets, but why he's vulnerable to martial arts to such a degree I don't know, it makes no sense.

@deathstroke52 said:

He's bulletproof?

A bullet casually bounces off his head at one point and they haven't given an explanation. This half of the season has been dumb in my opinion. Also, they better introduce some kind of resurrection, no f*cking way did Ollie just survive that fall.

lol I don't recall a bullet hitting Brick in the face. I hope they do explain how Ollie came back and I hope it's a Lazarus Pit.

But IMHO the second half of this season has been pretty great, aside from the latest episode (Uprising) just for the sole fact that it (The battle with Brick and Ollie's return to Starling) felt anti-climatic.

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

back when Ollie was facing Grundy(Cyrus Gold) his arrows couldn't penetrate, but thanks to Barry they upgraded to a material that allowed them to go through his concrete like skin

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By goonage

Yeah the fact that they were super ambiguous about his "powers" and how they worked was annoying. It was as if they couldn't decided if they want his to have powers or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.