'Arrow' Pictures from "Legends of Yesterday" Episode Reveal Vandal Savage, Hawkgirl, and More

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

This week is a big week for fans of The FlashandArrow. On Tuesday and Wednesday, the two-night crossover for 2015 is here. CW released images for the Arrow episode "Legends of Yesterday," which features pictures of the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow villain Vandal Savage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All photo credit goes to Cate Cameron/CW.

Here's the official synopsis:

Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn't go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage.

Looks like this week's episode is going to be full of awesomeness, which follows every hero from both shows. This episode of Arrow airs on Wednesday, December 2 at 8/7C.

archerkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Another "use someone" to lure him out trap?Did Barry not learn from Zoom?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's just what I was thinking.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@archerkid said:

Would be hilarious if Vandal took out both Team Flash and Arrow leaving Barry a broken mess again.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cisco wearing a Flash shirt is awesome!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Can we have Hawkgirl team up with Black Canary. They could team up for BOP episode or show.

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do they always have to fight in some warehouse . some budget they got.i wish they fight in some other environment or something.

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@renzoa: better to use what you got and stay in the budget, then waste the budget on one thing, and then get stuck trying to do something great with props from the dollar store. That's why we didn't get a full king shark episode, and only see gross once a season.

That's partly why I'm worried about legends of tommorrow. Cause there is a rumour going around that legends has already gone over budget.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter hall and Kendra look pure badass , costumes look way better , and they picked a perfect actor for Carter , these team ups are starting to get better and better everytime

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@titanbreaker said:

@nightfang said:
@archerkid said:

Would be hilarious if Vandal took out both Team Flash and Arrow leaving Barry a broken mess again.

That would solidify why it takes a team of heroes and villains to beat him in LoT.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

It will probably come up during the show but... whats the idea about chaining up the hawks if they are the good guys in this?

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rag_man

man... Diggle's mask is SOoOOooo lame...It should be by Roy by Arrow's side not Thea, and and Kate Cassidy makes me cringe as Black Canary, Caity Lotz was so bad ass , removing her was SUCH a mistake...Other than that this is awesome.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It honestly still blows my mind that all these characters are even on TV, in decent live action. It truly is a great time to be a comic fan, movie and TV show wise. It's like a Golden Age haha.

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenkingxxx: yes you are right but sometimes i like to see some different things.king was cool to see even if it was a last minute thing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.