Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@ltbrd:

it needed the serious tone to balance out a guy running around with a bow and arrow against modern weaponry

You basically just defeated your own point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@feral_nova

This is why I quit tuning in. It's got a following and people love it but it isn't for me. I think they should have just done a Batman series to tell these kinds of stories. People are begging for a Batman show, shouldn't they give it to them? I don't even like Bats and know better. A true GA show would be a bit more light hearted and Ollie would be hilariously rude to people. He doesn't share his opinions nearly enough. I get what they wanted to do but it never felt like GA to me.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@feral_nova

@pingclang said:

This is why I quit tuning in. It's got a following and people love it but it isn't for me. I think they should have just done a Batman series to tell these kinds of stories. People are begging for a Batman show, shouldn't they give it to them? I don't even like Bats and know better. A true GA show would be a bit more light hearted and Ollie would be hilariously rude to people. He doesn't share his opinions nearly enough. I get what they wanted to do but it never felt like GA to me.

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#154 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I feel like Tom Hanks when the boat showed up.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Arrow with passion. I stopped watching it ever since Ras offered Oliver to become him. So freaking stupid!

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Bat_SAINT

I hate Arrow with passion. I stopped watching it ever since Ras offered Oliver to become him. So freaking stupid!

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They just need to really start focusing on Oliver Queen and Green Arrow mythos, less on Batman villains and Felicity.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this season is a considerable step up. Love the mayor thing although I was one of the few that didn't see the need for him to become "green" arrow to for him to date Felicity but whatever. I'm very excited for what's going on with Thea, man she kicked Ollie ass that time, and Lance got likable again. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. Not saying there aren't issues but it's gotten way better.

Investigator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling arrow the tv show will die in views. If they end up putting the penguin or bane or the riddler or the joker in the show. If that happens fans are going to explode. I'm already pissed about the ra's situation and the deathstroke.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@justcallmetim said:

Just found this today, how are you feeling about the season so far?

I think it's great, except I fear it might go the full on Olicity route after the midseason finale S4E9, because they won't have any Legends of Tomorrow characters to use to deter from the unnecessary romance.

So far, I think S4 is a step in the right direction. I do think the mandatory Legends of Tomorrow material could have been handled better, though. (Sara and Atom's roles, that is. The crossover was a good way to introduce Savage and the Hawks.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.