Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Finally watch this and I must have missed something but why did DJ Kill Em try to off Thea because the League don’t know she killed Sara and all she has knowingly done to the league is being related to people they are after. Isn’t killing an innocent against their code?(BTW why the fu*k does the LoA have a DJ on their payroll, lol?)

- I know this is just beating a dead horse but the fact Oliver thought it was a good idea to take Canary into the field instead of Diggle or just going solo is bullsh*t.

- This season gets more convoluted with each passing episode hopefully S4 is better at least Slade might make next week a little more entertaining.

Avatar image for masteroftheflyingguillotine
MasterofTheFlyingGuillotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At times I hate this show, but this episode was off the hook, seriously. People learn to enjoy this great show, just like Smallville when the Wonder Twins showed up.

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a great episode. Canary really stinks up the joint and Thea turned on Merlin waaaay to fast.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

So Oliver was in Starling City during the 5-year gap? That's interesting. But how Amanda is going to keep Oliver away from his family?

GalacticFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By GalacticFork

@the_impersonator: The usual Waller Method, threaten to kill everybody he loves if he does.

I still can't accept the Arrow's Waller. She's too young. They do like to youngify all the older folks, don't they?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@the_impersonator: The usual Waller Method, threaten to kill everybody he loves if he does.

I still can't accept the Arrow's Waller. She's too young. They do like to youngify all the older folks, don't they?

Ah yes, the usual. :P

I think she's fine. In the new 52, she's young and beautiful. I'm guessing the show runners are taking the new 52 route. Or like you said, they want to make her beautiful. =P

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many more episodes do you think before Laurel becomes at least Roy level?

I actually think this season will end with Malcolm Merlyn being revealed to be the real villain. Ra's would probably kill him himself.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 17

#60  Edited By amazing_webhead

It seems every other time the good guys interact, they end up arguing with each other, usually for stupid reasons, and always when there's something a lot more important they should be doing. Maybe the bad guys can give them a crash course in teamwork.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.