Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Arrow Episode #311 - "Midnight City"

• 60 results
    Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eivion said:

@gambit474: The character was terribly written the first two seasons, and Kassidy isn't a good enough actress so save a character so poorly written. She has been significantly better handled this season, but some are just at a point where they refuse to accept her regardless of how much the writing about her improves.

After taking the time to read comments about her on those other sites, her main problem seems to be that she's, to put it bluntly, too "bitchy".

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Jestersmiles
    @k4tzm4n said:

@joshmightbe said:

@k4tzm4n: If they don't explain it in the next few episodes I can get behind the complaint but I don't need all the details instantly.

I don't need them instantly, either... which is why I didn't say anything about it last week. However, this week, they really should have offered some kind of explanation.

So much for being semi realistic.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for indomitableregal
    IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I guess I'm just oblivious or I've been really tires lately (actually, that 2nd one is true) because I didn't see the DJ as a spy, nor did I come to the conclusion that something happened to Maseo and Tatsu's child. If next week really is the last week for Brick, I'm gonna be pissed. I feel like Ollie should be the one to fight him (just because I liked their fights in the comics). Canary is a real concern for me. I knew from the first episode that Laurel would eventually become her, but her character has just annoyed me for so long that I don't even care that it's canon, I prefer Sara. She's just become generally and genuinely unlikable. At least they didn't turn her into some combat expert just because she trained with Wildcat for awhile (where the hell is that guy?).

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best part of these last few episodes has been Roy and Diggle. Everything else has been ehh.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#55 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

@joshmightbe said:

@k4tzm4n: If they don't explain it in the next few episodes I can get behind the complaint but I don't need all the details instantly.

I don't need them instantly, either... which is why I didn't say anything about it last week. However, this week, they really should have offered some kind of explanation.

So much for being semi realistic.

No Caption Provided

Remember when Sara was killed by 3 arrows to the stomach and falling off of a roof that was like, 4 stories high? Meanwhile, Oliver is stabbed in the side, just below the chest, plummets what appears to be well over a hundred feet (against a rocky surface), and then lays in the cold for what, days?

Should have trained more on the salmon ladder, Sara.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@k4tzm4n: lol, I am waiting on bated breath for the explanation on how he survived the fall xD.

selfproclaimed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like that laurel wasn't a complete badass fighter or a master comatant i also like that she didn't look like a fumblimg idiot who had no idea what she's doing, they balanced it out and as in when she's was fighting someone she knock his gun out and try to fight him and yes badly but she didn't just freak out because someone is holding a gun towards her

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Black Canary: Geez, people, it's my first day! Cut me some slack!
    Superman: Welcome to my world.

Is everyone on this show dumb enough to think they can take Ra's al freaking Ghul?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#59  Edited By The Impersonator

I'm really starting to see where this goes. The early resurrection of Oliver and Laurel becoming the next Black Canary. The flashbacks are a natural part of Oliver's character so he had to come back to life soon. Even though Laurel didn't have much training, she's trying to do the best she can to save people's lives. It'll take time for her to grow.

GalacticFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I really liked this episode, it was adorable watching the B team trying to be the adults and failing.

And it's so weird seeing Vinnie Jones go from Gareth to Brick. I kept wanting him to start singing.

I'm not too bothered by the resurrection. It's comic logic. Yawn. That stabbing was barely a flesh wound. However, I was bothered the wound kept getting lower. He was stabbed in the right side of the chest, next to his nipple, but in this episode his stomach was bandaged. Bugs me.

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black canary is a joke, remove her immediately

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#62  Edited By owie  Moderator

1. It's amazing to me how much more I like Thea these days simply due to her haircut.

2. I don't like Laurel as Canary but I do like that they show her screwing up.

3. It is totally freaky and weird that Laurel is pretending to be her dead sister to her dad. NOT OK!

EDIT:

and I forgot--how awful is this new mayor? She just gives up a whole section of the town to criminals to run? Just because the bad guy has the addresses of the aldermen (or whoever it was that the final threat was about)? This stuff is public record in most cases. It's beyond belief that any public official would do that. Or, that Brick's mob is so tough that she's backing down so quickly, there have been multiple Starling City threats that have been worse than this guy. I like him, but his organization doesn't seem like anything special.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.