Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Arrow "City of Blood"

• 53 results
    Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I knew Isabel was gonna become Ravager.

@k4tzm4n said:

@thebhramabull said:

@k4tzm4n Who is the one person who has to die? Please spoil for me

Slade's obviously talking about Sara, but who knows if she really will.

(Oh god I've waited so long to do this!) Ladies and gentlemen, the cast of Comedy Central's "Drawn Together"!

gettogaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By gettogaara

While I do agree with some of the criticisms in this review like the island flashbacks(That felt more intrusive than intriguing this week) I can't bring myself to agree with 3/5 or 6/10. To me that implies just barely holding my attention which this episode more than did. I liked the fact that after Moira's death, Oliver was prepared to hand himself over to Slade. Obviously that wasn't going to happen because he's the mc but that didn't make his choice as a character any less interesting. Sure it was slow paced for the most part but there have been a few weaker episodes this season and even those I feel don't deserve any less than a 7/10. This was a 4/5 or 8/10 for me.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I liked this episode but I want to know where the hell the guy in the police station pulled that mask from

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When the bar was shut down at the beginning, I was assuming Mia would be closing the place down & locking it up, & discovers the Arrow-Cave.

I wish they would make the villain costumes look better.

The thing I love most about this show is how quickly he will just decide to tell the person who he is, "You wont do what I saw, well, I'm the goddamn Green Arrow." Maybe its because when I was watching Dexter, every time I was hoping he'd say to his targets that he was the Bay-Harbor Butcher.

When Sara left , I was hoping Huntress could escape & they'd eventually form the BOP & give them a spin-off show. No one remembers that show right? It can be rebooted & fit into the Arrow-verse, right. As for if Batgirl or Barbara is unusable, maybe use Flamebird instead.

My only complaint for this show has always been Canary's involvement.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.