Archie and Jughead have been playing their instruments in Archie’s garage for a while, but now it’s finally time for them to take their talents elsewhere. Veronica suggests that the two form a band—assuming, of course, that she gets to be their lead singer. This bothers Betty, since music was a deep connection that she had always shared with Archie—so she’ll just have to form her own rival band. Now it’s #TeamArchie vs. #TeamBetty in a battle of the bands that has the whole school picking sides!
- [Chapter One: We Should Start a Band]
- Archie in Shriek Freak
- Betty in Percussion Discussion
- Archie in Rehearsal Reversal
- Toni Topaz in Sweat Fret
- Archie in Tune Swoon
- Moose in Tambourine Dream
- Archie in Drum Scrum
- Jughead in Pals 'n' Gals
- Sayid in Jungle Jangle
- Chapter Two: Twungg
- Special Bonus: Reprint of the story "The Archies in Music Soothes" from Archie #185 (1968); written by Frank Doyle and illustrated by Harry Lucey.
List of covers and their creators: