Follow

Archaia

Publisher »

Archaia Entertainment is an American comic book publishing company focused on creator-owned titles.

Mouse Guard RPG Gets Three ENnie Nominations

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Have you read Mouse Guard yet?  Along with all the praise it's received, it has now been recognized by the 2009 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("the ENnies") in three categories.  The winners are determined by the peoples' choice for excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming.  The final winners are voted upon by gamers across the world.

The Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game has earned nominations for Best Interior Art, Best Production Value and Product of the Year.  The RPG was created by Luke Crane and David Petersen (creator of Mouse Guard).

Voting is open to the public from Friday, July 24 to Saturday, August 1 at the official online voting booth found HERE.  Make sure you do your duty and vote.  The awards ceremony will take place on August 14, 2009 at Gen Con Indianapolis.

“I am really happy that the game is getting the reception it has,” beamed Petersen. “The ENnie nominations reinforce what I have thought since I playtested the game: Luke made a fun game that really makes the Mouse Guard world a playable place to be.”

For more information on Archaia or any Archaia titles please visit www.Archaia.com. For more information on Mouse Guard please visit www.mouseguard.net.
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By No_Name_

I would totally play this! It looks adorable :D 

Michael6ft7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Michael6ft7

What other rpg games are you into babs?

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Psychotime

I wanna read the comic eventually. The art is awesome.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I remember hearing about this back when I started reading Mouse Guard. Great comic so I'm sure the Rpg will be entertaining as well.

Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CrimsonComedian

Never heard of this game @_@
    I think I'm just gonna stick to Perfect World and WoW O_o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.