Should New 52 Aquaman develop Hydrokinesis?

• 53 results
Posted by Knightfall225 (2145 posts) 4 years, 10 months ago

Poll: Should New 52 Aquaman develop Hydrokinesis? (42 votes)

Yes , it would be awesome 62%
No , I like his power set the way it is 38%

Since The New 52 version of Aquaman is suppose to be bad*** and probably the strongest version of Aquaman we have seen , I think it would be awesome if he developed the ability to control water like his wife Mera. This could make his powerset more unique. His only powers connecting him to Atlantis is the ability to breathe underwater and communicate with fish. I think giving him Hydrokinesis would make his powers more Atlantean based. Plus he could do bad*** things like make water sharks.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#51 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10336 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Let the Trident negate magic, control the elements and sea-creatures, and let Arthur have his abilities + hydrokinesis but

#52 Posted by Vasto75 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

This could work if it's a more direct combat orientated form (think water style jutsu from "Naruto")

#53 Edited by TheHercules (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman should develop Hydrokinesis, but not at a close level of Mera (far from this), could using it just close to the Ocean/Seas! And using it as way of Transportation, and to fight guys who fly and etc... all of this coming from his Life Force! And with the (or not) Trident Magic, use something like this both in offensive and defensive ways:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.