Should I make an official aquaman feat thread?

#1 Posted by comicawesome (134 posts) - - Show Bio

In the forum pages for most characters there is at lest two or three feat threads. I am just wondering if it is a good idea to make one of aquaman. and if I make one for aquaman will I get support for it

#2 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!

#3 Posted by SoopahSoup (120 posts) - - Show Bio

please do, I miss going through the old new 52 respect thread

#4 Posted by comicfan11 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

If you do one to replace the New 52 Respect Thread that was deleted, I can help with issue numbers and storylines that contain feats.

Also pre New 52 Aquaman as well, including rare ones like JLA 80 page giants etc,etc.

Just PM me if you decide to do it, and I can give you a list or smthing.

You can also check this list

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/comicfan11/lists/aquaman-greatest-stories/45836/.

For some of Aquaman's best stories, with some of his best feats (both pre and post Flashpoint).

#5 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to make an Aquaman feat thread as well but it was going to be focused on Aquaman's trident between various depictions of Universes

#6 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: Personally hope it is but has taken another form. Or been unlocked or something.

#8 Posted by myerlanski (2487 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by comicawesome (134 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Reactor (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

I really, really wanna see the new Aquaman's powers with his new trident :)

#11 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Reactor (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: Have you read issue 41?

Naw, can't afford as many comics atm. I have to read reviews to keep in the know

#13 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: Well it's pretty cool its like the one from the Injustice game with the lightning and water teleportation. But with extra earth manipulation and ice. Not to mention can turn from a enchanted blade to trident.

#14 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not impressed by the new trident. Unless it does something high scale, I'll keep my opinion of the upgrades being lame.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.