Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4624 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

New 52 Atlantis

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackWind

Does anyone think that we will see Atlantis be explored in the reboot? So far, it really seems that all we have a scene of Atlantis is Poseidonis, and I hope that isn't all we get.

I'd like to see Tritonis once again, the sister city of Poseidonis where a vast amount of merpeople like, without the protection of a surrounding dome and just live in the open ocean.

Who else wants to see that Atlantis isn't just one large underwater city, but a thriving lost continent, with each city-state having it's own culture and myriad of ocean dwelling creatures.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathSamurai

I always thought it should be like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@blackwind: Calm man. I think they will appear during Death of a King to help Atlantis,since Scavenger's submarines will attack the city,while Aquaman is in Xebel and Tula and Murk goes after him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.