??? Justice League vs Atlantis

#1 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cover for Aquaman #47 has been revealed and I found some stuff a bit strange. For example we have The Justice League appearing as they've been after Convergence all besides Hal with no Gauntlet and Batman who appears to be Bruce.

Its a cool cover though and Im even more curious now that the League has been brought in as to what challenge Thule's Mages and Siren will present.

@vinomonster: @ashrym: @comicfan11@fallschirmjager@blackwind

#2 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7084 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3 Edited by Ashrym (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there was a recent change in the storyline. The Aquaman 46 cover was supposed to be for Aquaman 47 while Aquaman 46 was supposed to have Orm on the cover as he returned. DC is advertising the Thule set as a graphic novel called "Exiled" for the events from Aquaman 41 through 48 and with a sneak peek in Convergence: Suicide Squad 2 so we might be looking at continuity adjustments.

Check out the cover still showing here.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/aquaman-2011/aquaman-46

@vinomonster: @ecstaticgrace: @comicfan11@fallschirmjager@blackwind

#4 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashrym: Bunn's wasnt allowed to use Orm whose being used somewhere else like Rise of The Seven Seas is why the story was altered.

Koodos to Bunn's for the quick adjustment.

#5 Edited by Ashrym (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecstaticgrace: Good to know. I thought it was odd when the Orm issue was skipped. Also, when you catch up on Green Lantern the end off issue 47 might lead into why we see GL with a ring on the Aquaman 47 cover.

#6 Posted by vinomonster (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

They're setting up the story for The next Justice League arc which will be Rise of the Seven Kingdom

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

I...ugh...am a few issues behind....

*is shamed*

#8 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

I...ugh...am a few issues behind....

*is shamed*

No Caption Provided

Lol its good, what do you think of Abnett coming on, I've seen he's written the character before back in the PAD run in a annual. So im curious.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.