Early DC Preview: Extra-Sized Aquaman #25

#1 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by comicfan11 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sejic stays long enough he can become one of the greatest artists for the character ever.

Best artist Aquaman had since Ivan Reis and Paul Pelletier.

#3 Posted by Helloman (29574 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't usually get excited for Aquaman comics, but I am now.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
#4 Posted by deactivated-097092725 (10555 posts) - - Show Bio

Stjepan Sejic is incredible. What he does is gorgeous. I am picking this up, just for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
#5 Posted by deactivated-5caa8c47e8598 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

The art is great, but I really hope they don't try to make Aquaman like his movie version. I've always liked Arthur as a serious and calm king, not a Peter David-esque swashbuckler.

#6 Posted by namelessnoname (110 posts) - - Show Bio

The style of the artwork is of course very good, but it's too close to 90s Aquaman of cliche gimmicks with his appearance and lets hope that's as close to the film version as it gets... but Dolphin??? Oh god... not her... I hope she's not here just to be a damn love triangle between Aquaman and Mera since he proposed to her.

#7 Posted by Yassassin (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.