Does anyone know what issue?

Avatar image for the_judge_since_83
#1 Posted by The_Judge_since_83 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

While reading Aquaman's super powers section on his page here, I came across these two lines: His stamina is also far beyond anything human as well as the vast majority of most metahumans. In a Nightwing issue Aquaman's stamina was used as the ideal benchmark for powerful metahumans, which the League of Shadows tried to replicate (and failed). I would really like to read this issue, or issues as it may be so I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. Thank you.

#2 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallschirmjager @Comicfan11

they might know.

#3 Edited by comicfan11 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_judge_since_83:

It's in one of the issues of this storyline, Freefall

http://www.comicvine.com/nightwing-140-freefall-chapter-one/4000-121101/

I think in one of the later issues (part 3 or later)

It's just a single panel of dialogue

Aquaman does not appear in the story, but the scientist hired by Talhia al Ghul explains to her that they created some metahumans with super strength, speed and stamina but not on the level of Superman's strength, Flashe's speed or Aquaman's stamina and tells her to be realistic with her expectations.

Avatar image for the_judge_since_83
#4 Posted by The_Judge_since_83 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicfan11: Thank you for the issue info, it was the last one of the story arc (I went ahead and picked it up because why not, I like Nightwing anyways). As always Comicfan11 you prove you know your Aquaman, even when it's just a couple lines in a Nightwing issue, always impressive.

#5 Posted by comicfan11 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.