Do you want an Aquaman Family book?

#1 Posted by vinomonster (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that they introduced Tula and Garth in the post convergence DCU. Do you want an Aquaman Family book ala Batman Eternal wherein all this characters faces a threat in Atlantis that Arthur and Mera cant handle alone?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

I could dig that. I want to see a full on Atlantean Game of Thrones like DC always say they are trying to do but never actually execute.

#3 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not.

#4 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio

Id be down so far we have Aquaman, Mera, Vulko, Orm (Potential ally), Tula, Garth and even Lagoon Boy if he's on Earth-0 somewhere the Future Ends stuff confused me about Earth 2.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. Tula died before I was even born. And I never connected with Garth in the comics.

#7 Posted by MadFacedKid (6596 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I'd love to see these guys as a trio Garth, Tula and La'Gaan they make the perfect fictional team

Garth: Sorcerer

Tula: Warrior

La'Gaan: Tank

The title can even later introduce Kaldur and Lorena and possibly even new characters.

Possibly. I'd wanna see a book set years later with Aquaman teaching his legitimate son how to use his abilities and become s good ruler. Have his son be a teen or somethin

Like this idea I always hated that Arthur didn't have a kid to grow older as we read comics. Could of been great with A.J. but the whole aging thing, and I always hoped the Sword of Atlantis character would turn out to be A.J. Anyways I'm down for a heir of Atlantis even if it is a possible future as long as they keep Arthur and Mera prominent I think it would be cool.

Arthur Jr.: Died to early

Koryak: Wasn't their for him as a kid

A.J.: Aged past his childhood

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.