Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4624 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

Aquaman Projects gone awol

Avatar image for spiderman20991992
    spiderman20991992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By spiderman20991992

A while back DC announced that Francis Manapul would be doing an Aquaman Earth 1 graphic novel, which i was really pumped about. And geoff johns tweeted something along the line of "the team is back" referring to him and ivan reis, with hashtag Rise of the seven seas. but outside of these little announcements there's been no word on either of them. anybody know whats going on with these??

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Aquaman Earth One is still in the works, but only the general plot has been written.

Rise of the Seven Seas on the other hand is coming this year, as part of Aquaman's ongoing. Johns is working with Dan Abnett (Aquaman writer) and pages have already been drawn by Reis. It was announced directly in the DC Rebirth panel, a couple of weeks ago. The Aquamanshrine.com has some inside info and commented that what's coming is awesome, and probably Aquaman's biggest storyline yet.

Check Aquamanshrine's twitter, if you want to find the relevant tweets.

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Aquaman Earth One is still in the works, but only the general plot has been written.

Rise of the Seven Seas on the other hand is coming this year, as part of Aquaman's ongoing. Johns is working with Dan Abnett (Aquaman writer) and pages have already been drawn by Reis. It was announced directly in the DC Rebirth panel, a couple of weeks ago. The Aquamanshrine.com has some inside info and commented that what's coming is awesome, and probably Aquaman's biggest storyline yet.

Check Aquamanshrine's twitter, if you want to find the relevant tweets.

This is so awesome. The best Aquaman news I've heard in a long time. I was just wondering about Rise of the Seven Seas.

You did post this 9 months ago, so I hope the embryonic idea has now gestated into a full comic baby ready to be born!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.