Aquaman 43

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#1 Posted by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah. I don't know about you guys but story wise, I am now COMPLETELY on board.

Granted, he's borrowed some elements from PAD's run in the 90's but its definitely an avenue of story I support. Aquaman should have more dealings with Poseidon in general.

And Siren is back!

Now if only we could fix the art lol...

#2 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

The art is still a main problem for me.

#3 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7063 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the idea of getting the artist from the Convergence title you had.

Story wise I'm onboard I already felt that this wasn't Mera but the confirmation is nice. I might be the only one but I like the Poseidon power and the new Trident hope it sticks atleast for awhile. I'm also hoping to see more Garth and it would be cool if he joined The Drift. Not to mention Orm will be appearing soon which is cool which also questions if Nereus and Siren are working together.

Alot of story elements.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.