Aquaman #33: Hints of Arthur developing innate energy powers?

#1 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading this issue of Aquaman, i got certain thoughts surround it and it's mostly because we see Arthur's eyes glow with energy (without trident).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And then those certain thoughts came me, what if Arthur has innate powers or is developing them? Are we getting hints from the writer that Aquaman's powerset might actually expand or it is just another rule of cool moment?

This seems interesting IMO. I would like to see my boi Aquaman to further his already interesting powerset, would like to see Arthur pull something new, hope that he shows some new powers in this arc.

So what are your thoughts about this people? Also if you have statements or hints that matters in this topic, you can post them.

P.S. The art is awesome though, guess Aquaman has one of the best arts in DC. :D

#2 Posted by Perma-Frost (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: 100% agree I think it was stated by the dead king Atlan that Arthur has magic flowing through his veins. Abd atlantis has a resurgence of magic which might have cause that because glowing eyes. I hope that he gets to use it like Poseidons blessing or something without the blessing part though.

#3 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@perma-frost said:

100% agree I think it was stated by the dead king Atlan that Arthur has magic flowing through his veins. Abd atlantis has a resurgence of magic which might have cause that because glowing eyes. I hope that he gets to use it like Poseidons blessing or something without the blessing part though.

Very interesting, so there are actually hints that Arthur's powers might expand, very good to know, i think it's his time already, gotta give him some badass powers, like elemental (lightning, water/ice and etc...) control for the starters, would be nice to see some evolving change in his powerset.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.