Follow

Apocalypse

Character » Apocalypse appears in 1781 issues.

One of the very first mutants, Apocalypse is both thousands of years old and a monstrous tyrant that has been a longtime foe of the X-Men. Apocalypse believes that only the strongest (whether mutant or superhuman) should survive. His body is a mix of organics and powerful celestial technology, boosting his shapeshifting and other powers to god-like levels.

Idea's for Apcocalypse in the next movie

Hulkbuster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think they should put Apocalypse in the next movie. I mean magneto is on good terms with the X-Men at the end of the movie, Apocalypse is one of their biggest bad guys and he does have a habit of coming back to life more than most people, he is a master mind with tons of plans hence him coming back when it seems like he's gone, Nathaniel Essex was made into Sinister because of Apocalypse and the two have worked together multiple times in the comics. While this Apocalypse was good some people including me have found him to be a little lacking and he switches bodies in the movie which would work well if they wanted to change him a little. They could call it X-Men End of Days or something where Sinister could have a small rivalry with Magneto, Wolverine could be one Apocalypse's Horsemen of War or Death cause in the comics he's often been brainwashed or controlled by someone and we've yet to see that, and they could tie in Cable so he could later be put into the next Deadpool movie. Sinister could also be the one who cloned Wolverine and make X-23, cause it's said that the next Wolverine movie takes place in the future of days of future's past so it could tie her in the 3rd Wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.