Watch the Full 'Ant-Man' Trailer

• 107 results
#101 Posted by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Posted by Perfect 10 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

guess wasp will be in the next film :(. oh well...still looks good! second most anticipated film of the year after fantastic four!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#103 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (17989 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_wreath: Jan was cut from Avengers long before Ant-Man was in production. Blaming it won't help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
#104 Posted by deactivated-5c901e667a76c (36557 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#105 Edited by TDK_1997 (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@tdk_1997: Reporters tweeted that Age of Ultron takes a very dark tone. They probably are taking a smart page from the DC playbook. Hopefully they still have a bit of humor though to add levity to the situation.

They always add humor no matter how serious the situation is or if people are dying. It's just Marvel.

#106 Posted by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:

Doesn't make me any less bitter. And it's Marvel Studios I blame, the quote simply reflected my anger.

#107 Posted by RustyRoy (16610 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#108 Edited by Starleafgirl (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad_titan said:

@starleafgirl: Not trying to defend this movie or anything, but exactly what in the trailer suggests that this movie might reach green lantern level of mess?

As synack1138 said: Tone and dialogue. Also, they're trying to be funny and it's coming off a little too corny. It's a hokey typical superhero flick and I was expecting more from Marvel.

I could be wrong and it could just be a poorly cut trailer, though. :)

*EDIT/Side Note* Come to think of it, if Edgar Wright had stayed on to make this movie, we might be getting a comedic film with some heart that really works within the superhero genre. As it is, I'm not feeling it.

#109 Posted by GREGalicious (607 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome sauce. I was worried after the 1st trailer but this one brought it. I need this along with Age of Ultron as some good MCU pick me ups since the last two I saw were meh to me (Thor: The Dark World and Guardians of the Galaxy) although they killed it with Agent Carter and Daredevil.

Perfectly fine films but lacked spark to me.

#110 Posted by Crazyspideyfan (175 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how they are going to bring Hank into the MCU.

#111 Posted by OUTBREAK666 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay now I can't wait

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.