Marvel Unveils a Ton of Ant-Man Merchandise, Including an Ant-Man Ant Farm

Posted by inferiorego (25734 posts) - - Show Bio
An Ant-Man ant farm? Yes, please.
An Ant-Man ant farm? Yes, please.

Disney Consumer Products (DCP) and Marvel bring Super Hero adventures to larger than life proportions with the launch of the new product collection inspired by Marvel’s Ant-Man, in theaters July 17, 2015. The cross-category product lineup ranges from costumes, construction sets, action figures and more coming from best-in-class licensees Hasbro, LEGO, Funko, Hot Wheels, Her Universe, New Era, Rubie’s and Uncle Milton. From the clever Ant-Man ant farm to high-flying thrills with character cars and action figures, the exciting array of product will be sure to extend the fun with Marvel’s smallest Super Hero.

Additionally, readers will be able to dive even deeper into Marvel’s Ant-Man universe with books that leverage the unique storytelling of the Marvel Universe. From chapter books to leveled readers to enhanced audio eBooks, the film is supported through a robust publishing program from Disney Publishing Worldwide, Marvel Publishing and Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.

"We’re thrilled to see yet another incredible character from Marvel’s rich comic history be brought to life on the big screen for fans of all ages,” said Paul Gitter, senior vice president, Marvel Licensing. “Our partners have creatively used this new opportunity to immerse fans into the Ant-Man adventure with products that are anything but diminutive.”

The next evolution of Marvel Cinematic Universe brings a founding member of The Avengers to the big screen for the first time with Marvel's Ant-Man. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Marvel’s Ant-Man stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang aka Ant-Man, Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne, Corey Stoll as Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket, Bobby Cannavale as Paxton, Michael Peña as Luis, Judy Greer as Maggie, Tip "T.I." Harris as Dave, David Dastmalchian as Kurt, Wood Harris as Gale, Jordi Mollà as Castillo and Michael Douglas as Hank Pym.

Marvel’s Ant-Man products are available now at national retailers, specialty stores, and Marvel.com. In addition to the collection of product available at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations nationwide, Ant-Man is included in the “Personalization Shop” on DisneyStore.com that allows Marvel fans to personalize a variety of items that feature their favorite characters from the film.

Highlights from the product line include:

Figures, Vehicles & Construction:

· Marvel Infinite Series Ant-Man 3.75 Inch Figure with Flying Ant by Hasbro ($19.99)

· Marvel Titan Hero Series Ant-Man by Hasbro ($19.99)

· LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Ant-Man Final Battle ($21.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Ant Farm by Uncle Milton ($16.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Action Figure by The Disney Store ($24.95)

· Pop! Vinyl Figure – Marvel’s Ant-Man ($9.99)

· Ant-Man Character Car and Track Set by Hot Wheels ($3.49 per car/$14.99 track set)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Adult, Teen & Children’s Apparel:

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Hooded Long Sleeve Tee for Kids by The Disney Store ($22.95)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Women’s Tank by Her Universe ($19.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Men’s T-Shirts ($19.99-$28)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Accessories:

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Backpacks ($14.99-$16.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Hats by New Era ($29.99-$55.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Character Peel and Stick Wall Decals by York ($19.99)

· Marvel’s Ant-Man Soft Lunch Kit by Thermos($7.99)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Which Ant-Man products do you want to pick up?

Staff
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#1 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17997 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!! Is Ant-Man's time in the sun. I hope they announce his Disney Infinity figure early.

#2 Edited by jonnyh101 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't played with Hot wheels in a decade but holy shit that Hot wheels set looks so cool haha!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#3 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

My only question is........ Why wasn't there an Ant-Man ant farm sooner? :|

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#6 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24289 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE IS MY SCHOOL FOR ANTS?!?

(anyone else get the reference?)

Avatar image for the_impersonator
#7 Posted by The Impersonator (8477 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93 said:
No Caption Provided

Because they're not part of Marvel Studios. :P

#8 Posted by TheBlackHood (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Ants don't exist to be displayed for your entertainment. Check your privilege, Marvel!

Kidding. That is actually a really cool piece of merch.

#9 Posted by ThePRez (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the mask? and can be on adult size?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
#10 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9422 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by scavengerFist (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if that hoodie was adult sized....

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I know tha wanted to to make a prequel but I don't think it's official yet

#13 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9422 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: I just read it had a release date and it takes place after the first movie.

On topic, I never thought the ant farm would be something I'd see in the 21st century.

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Hmm, I didn't know that. I wonder what it'll be about. Hopefully we'll get to see Taskmaster

#15 Posted by powerflux (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little disappointed that Yellowjacket didn't get an action figure. I think it would have been pretty cool. (I'm talking a true figure like the ant man ones above, not the funko one which is still cool)

#16 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

I want all of this, especially that ant-farm

#17 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9422 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Lol I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm referring to the "school for ants" comment and a sequel to Zoolander

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17997 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Koays (11282 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy i can't wait to not buy that ant farm....

#20 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9422 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17997 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#22 Posted by amazing_webhead (9821 posts) - - Show Bio

well, this was inevitable:

Loading Video...
#23 Edited by Swabbleflange (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I've already got the LEGO set. It's smashing.

#24 Posted by marveldcfan001 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man Ant-Farm where you can raise Ants so that you can make Pym Particles to be Ant-Man! Ant-Ception!

#25 Posted by Winter_Kills (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!! Is Ant-Man's time in the sun. I hope they announce his Disney Infinity figure early.

Me too man! Finally the little guys are getting well-deserved respect! As a Pym/Lang fan I never imagined there'd be all this awesome merchandise!

Marvel, just

No Caption Provided

#26 Posted by scavengerFist (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@winter_kills: Hope they make an adult-sized hoodie bro, 'cause that's what I'm interested in!

#27 Posted by Winter_Kills (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@scavengerfist: Me too, man That hoodie is friggin' awesome, I'd wear the heck outta that thing this winter! The t-shirts got me really interested too, love to be representin' the lil' guys lol I got the Marvel Legends figure(& the one of Hank as Giant-Man), which is awesome, but I gotta admit that Disney store exclusive is pretty darn cool!

#28 Posted by scavengerFist (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@winter_kills: The t-shirts are awesome too, can't wait to try them out bro :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.