Evangeline Lilly in talks for 'Ant-Man'

• 54 results
#51 Edited by sasquatch888 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

she ruined Lost for me as much as Lana ruined smallville , but I didnt even know it was her in Hobbit2 till the credits.

But yes I also think Wasp. Even if she is another character, she'll be Wasp & eventually join the Avengers with whichever Ant-Man is in the same time period as the rest.

wow she ruined lost for you? did we watch the same show? i thought she was great,,,agree to disagree

#54 Posted by xlegion333x (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this movie is supposed to be a heist film i hope he ends up getting the time gem which hits hank pym and makes him young again. This is the only acceptable outcome for this movie.

#56 Posted by snarkybits (410 posts) - - Show Bio

So pretty...

Looking forward to further news!

#58 Edited by TheHeat (712 posts) - - Show Bio

She would be awesome as jessica drew.

Rumors are that she will be in fact Spider-Woman.

#59 Edited by Crimsonlord53 (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

@theheat: Hmmm never put much stock in rumours but if it's true. I would be one happy comic geek.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.