Ant-Man Doesn't Need a Hammer, Shield, or Armor to be a Hero in These New Posters

• 68 results
#51 Posted by ThePulpMan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@mangakid1995: Oh yes! hehe

I'm trying to figure that about the new FF movie.

#52 Edited by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepulpman said:

@w0nd: Take only two pages after years and years of stories and say he is awesome for that doesn't make sense, and do you agree he could win Dr. Doom with his bare hands? Or it was just the will of the writer?

I don't think Scott Lang has a nice storie, is just a regular one.

And Marvel has Namor, Sentry, Hulk and a vast cast of nice characters, why they choose the ANT-MAN?

I only took two because it would be spam otherwise. I've always liked Scott.

Yes I believe he was able to beat doom, because that's what the story wanted, he's not real, they wrote him to discover the full potential of pym particles...no one else figured out how to use them to their max, they only grew really big or really small.

i am sorry but the will of the writer applies to everything, relating to comics, that's why the unkillable sentry was defeated by a helicarrier crashing on him, even though he had his head blown off and his neck broken.

Why burn through your big guns? It's not like there is a time limit or anything, get your avengers cast out of the way with the first movies

cap, hulk, ironman, hawkeye, vision, ant man is runner up.

I thought Sentry was pretty hated over all on here, i like him but where ever I go he gets hate. hulk has two movies, was in two avengers movie, and another movie coming out...

should they NEVER make an ant man movie or something?

there are 8 movies coming out that we know of. ANT man isn't hurting their production in anyway lol, he is just another character they can now use in the future once they get his back-story out of the way so I really have no problem with it. What would my complaint be? that they are introducing a marvel character in to the marvel universe?

#53 Posted by ThePulpMan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: If you like it you like it, I got it. :)

#54 Posted by Karazyn (888 posts) - - Show Bio

looking forward to it

#55 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool stuff

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#56 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepulpman: they can't do solo Hulk or Namor movies because they're caught up with Universal and not even most comic fans give a crap about Sentry. Ant-Man is an iconic avenger who offer something that we haven't seen before.

#57 Posted by LCazT1996 (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Love these posters, I am excited for this movie, I have a feeling that it will "under perform" by marvel movie standards, but I will be seeing it when it comes out

@w0nd: Take only two pages after years and years of stories and say he is awesome for that doesn't make sense, and do you agree he could win Dr. Doom with his bare hands? Or it was just the will of the writer?

I don't think Scott Lang has a nice storie, is just a regular one.

And Marvel has Namor, Sentry, Hulk and a vast cast of nice characters, why they choose the ANT-MAN?

From what I've heard, he was originally supposed to be in Phase 1 and be a member of the Avengers in the first Avengers movie...

Which would make sense as Ant-Man (yes, Hank Pym not Scott Lang I KNOW but still Ant-Man overall) was a founding Avenger in the comics. But delays and such ultimately pushed the movie back to the beginning of Phase 3.

I may have heard wrong, though.

Avatar image for anarrowintheheart10
#58 Posted by anarrowintheheart10 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I was expecting Ant-Man to pop out of Black Widow's cleavage for a sec.

this

#59 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by ThePulpMan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepulpman: they can't do solo Hulk or Namor movies because they're caught up with Universal and not even most comic fans give a crap about Sentry. Ant-Man is an iconic avenger who offer something that we haven't seen before.

Did the rights of a Namor movie back to Marvel?

#61 Edited by ThePulpMan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, he was originally supposed to be in Phase 1 and be a member of the Avengers in the first Avengers movie...

Which would make sense as Ant-Man (yes, Hank Pym not Scott Lang I KNOW but still Ant-Man overall) was a founding Avenger in the comics. But delays and such ultimately pushed the movie back to the beginning of Phase 3.

I may have heard wrong, though.

You are right, in fact this movie should not even be in the MCU, the idea came before the Iron Man movie and the Universe. But they kicked the guy that mostly fought for this movie... lame.

#62 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepulpman: they said that the rights regarding Namor are complicated which means they might have him back but I doubt they'll be doing anything with him anytime soon.

#63 Posted by ThePulpMan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepulpman: they said that the rights regarding Namor are complicated which means they might have him back but I doubt they'll be doing anything with him anytime soon.

I see... well, they still have tons of great characters under their wings, they could choose some better... my opinion.

#64 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17989 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by LeRizador (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, now I am gonna go see this movie

#66 Posted by arthurkerr (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

more then likely one of the best heroes to make a movie about. All the people get to know something new , no leading lady to attach him to and at the end of the movie it will just be one hell of a ride.

#67 Posted by Stahlflamme (5733 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by ahmed_magneto (5 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all, welcome all (first coment)

is antman above hammer look smaller than the others ??!... LOL

may be robert downey Jr will appear...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.