Follow

Ant-Man

Movie » Ant-Man released on July 17, 2015.

A Marvel Studios film, and the first live-action adaptation of Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd, and Michael Douglas.

Ant-Man begins shooting in Jan. Nathan Fillion rumored for Pym.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

http://www.examiner.com/article/marvel-studios-to-shoot-ant-man-beginning-january-2013-london

According to this site, Edgar Wright's Ant-Man will begin shooting in January 2013 for the late 2015 release. Nathan Fillion (pretty much every main guy in any Whedon project) was mentioned for the lead role in Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man.

Personally, the more time they have to work on it, the better. The script's been in the works since the first Iron Man came out way back in 2008, so we know this movie won't be half-assed. Fillion appears to be the fan favorite for the role, but in all honesty, he wouldn't be my first choice (even though I know he'd be ok for the role). I would take that bit of news with a grain of salt, as Fillion seems reluctant to take on the role (and Star-Lord's for that matter) in recent interviews. Either way, I think he'd play the part well.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

Honey I shrunk the kids! I think marvel is at high risk with this movie personally. It's gonna be a financial failure, Pym doesn't have a large enough fan base or better yet Antman.They should focus on more popular characters at marvel. Speaking of which, I feel that the Gurdians of the Galaxy will be an epic fail as well, I would have focused on( the guys pictured) if they wanted to go cosmic and deal with Space and Thanos.Guardians of the Galaxy haven't actually excelled in sales at marvel throughout the years, hence the title being cancelled. I'm just stating the obvious.I see epic fail.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

Fillion for Hang Pym? I just don't see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.