#51 Posted by fil123 (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@inferiorego said:

@theacidskull said:

@darling_luna said:

@theacidskull said:

Why can't this movie just.f*cking.die!

Problem ?

Yes. Everything I've heard about this movies sucks so far IMO.

Are you from the future?

(i am)

Yes, I come from the year 2025, ant-man bombs at the Box office and it will be universally hated. :)

I'm from 5049 where Earth is a sewage treatment plant for the people of Mars

so who was right about "the great question" i bet it was the allied atheist alliance, those damn sea otters

#52 Posted by IDontLikeBirds (873 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a chance since you know, IT'S NOT OUT YET. I like the casting choice and I'm not attached to Edgar Wright, so his departure doesn't affect me.

#53 Posted by mangakid1995 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I am genuinely excited for this movie. Marvel Studios has not yet made a bad movie. All I ask is for just one MCU Movie where the primary antagonist survives past the end credits. Marvels is doing a great job at filling out their roster of film heroes but they've got what 3 maybe 4 villains that don't bite the dust by the end? I mean its great to see bad people get what's coming to them but part of the reason comics can be so great is the rivalry between a hero and a villain and that's something that I feel is missing in the MCU.

#54 Posted by sasquatch888 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

antman will be marvels first flop ..its going to be too comedy driven with PAUL RUDD as the lead ? WTF???,,,WHO CAME UP WITH THAT CHOICE ????... this has flop written all over it ...old pym???.no ultron connection ...the best thing about pym was ultron and wasp, now wasp is his daughter ,a different dude is yellowjacket, ...LISTEN TO THAT ,,,THIS HAS FLOP ALL OVER IT

THERE WILL BE NO GROOT AND ROCKET IN ANTMAN , NO SPACESHIPS....ITS NOT LIKE GotG THATS WHAT MARVEL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.BUT GUARDIANS HAVE A FANBASE...WHO'S CLAMORING FOR AN ANTMAN MOVIE???...WHERE ARE THE ANTMAN FANS? IMAGINE PYM WITHOUT ULTRON ,,,WEAK ,,,THATS WHAT THIS MOVIE IS...HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS PT 2 OR BETTER YET ...PYM I SHRUNK MY KID AND AND PAUL RUDD LOL ..GARBAGE...THIS BEFORE A BLACK PANTHER MOVIE >>>PAUL RUDD INSTEAD OF BLACK PANTHER!!!! FIRST MARVEL FLOP >>>THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL DERAIL THE FRANCHISE ,,,THIS IS ANG LEE'S HULK AGAIN ! ...THEY COULDNT FIND A BETTER GUY THAN PAUL RUDD???? WHAY DONT YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT INTERGRATING TO MUCH OF THIS WITH AVENGERS ??? BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED IT WILL HURT AVENGERS ...I KNOW ALOT OF YOU COULD FEEL THE MEGA LOW ANTICIPATION ON THIS MOVIE

#55 Posted by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really on the fence about this movie. I want it to be good..

#56 Posted by IAmTheCrowning (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, but I did feel the same way aboyt GotG and that turned out excellent! ^^^Was the Paul Rudd disliker born yesterday? Dude has what it takes for this role,chillax.

#57 Posted by RazzaTazz (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst Marvel movie so far was Thor 2 and that was even watchable though not so great. The MCU has put out a couple of 5 star movies, which is pretty rare for me a non-cinephile, so I tend to give anything they work on the benefit of the doubt. Plus Evangeline Lilly as the Wasp will be awesome.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#58 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (17988 posts) - - Show Bio

antman will be marvels first flop ..its going to be too comedy driven with PAUL RUDD as the lead ? WTF???,,,WHO CAME UP WITH THAT CHOICE ????... this has flop written all over it ...old pym???.no ultron connection ...the best thing about pym was ultron and wasp, now wasp is his daughter ,a different dude is yellowjacket, ...LISTEN TO THAT ,,,THIS HAS FLOP ALL OVER IT

THERE WILL BE NO GROOT AND ROCKET IN ANTMAN , NO SPACESHIPS....ITS NOT LIKE GotG THATS WHAT MARVEL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.BUT GUARDIANS HAVE A FANBASE...WHO'S CLAMORING FOR AN ANTMAN MOVIE???...WHERE ARE THE ANTMAN FANS? IMAGINE PYM WITHOUT ULTRON ,,,WEAK ,,,THATS WHAT THIS MOVIE IS...HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS PT 2 OR BETTER YET ...PYM I SHRUNK MY KID AND AND PAUL RUDD LOL ..GARBAGE...THIS BEFORE A BLACK PANTHER MOVIE >>>PAUL RUDD INSTEAD OF BLACK PANTHER!!!! FIRST MARVEL FLOP >>>THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL DERAIL THE FRANCHISE ,,,THIS IS ANG LEE'S HULK AGAIN ! ...THEY COULDNT FIND A BETTER GUY THAN PAUL RUDD???? WHAY DONT YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT INTERGRATING TO MUCH OF THIS WITH AVENGERS ??? BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED IT WILL HURT AVENGERS ...I KNOW ALOT OF YOU COULD FEEL THE MEGA LOW ANTICIPATION ON THIS MOVIE

Wasp isn't his daughter. its a different character. Red Queen

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#59 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17988 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.