anole being straight

#1 Posted by nate3cuban (36 posts) - - Show Bio

has anole ever went with a girl in his whole life?

#2 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he is 16-17 and the last couple years he has been with the X-Men and it has never been mentioned on panel that he has. It seemed that everyone kinda knew he was gay, so I doubt he has ever done anything with a girl. It is possible, but when he hit pubety he probaby went to Xaviers so I doubt he had a relationship back home.
#3 Posted by Phoenix XII (158 posts) - - Show Bio

he's gay & thats good, lets leave it at that

#4 Posted by Stasis (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it matter?

I hate it when people think like that.  Like, if sleeping with somebody of the opposite sex will fix it, or something.

#6 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how people get caught up on his sexual orientation. That's not the only thing interesting about him! lol  

#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of sexual orientation threads lately.

#8 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:
lol
#10 Posted by Magian (152955 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"Lots of sexual orientation threads lately. "

Now that you mention it, yeah.
#11 Posted by zeroisnotloser (72 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree
#12 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he have a boyfriend or love interest or anything?  (:  
I hope he does.

#13 Posted by SC (18217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
"  Does he have a boyfriend or love interest or anything?  (:  I hope he does. "

He seemed friendly with and towards Graymalkin but its just as likely, if not more likely that, that is just a friendship thing. I think they could be interesting, but at the same time, it would be annoying if they were only paired together because they just both happened to be gay. Anole should do what I think all X-Men should d and look outside the team for romance. lol
#14 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to ask, if Anole and the Gieco Gecko hook up, is that bestiality?

#15 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
"  Does he have a boyfriend or love interest or anything?  (:  I hope he does. "
 He seemed friendly with and towards Graymalkin but its just as likely, if not more likely that, that is just a friendship thing. I think they could be interesting, but at the same time, it would be annoying if they were only paired together because they just both happened to be gay. Anole should do what I think all X-Men should d and look outside the team for romance. lol "
Yeah, that's so annoying when they just pair characters together just because of their sexual orientation :/ I hate that.    & I  100% agree. Maybe introduce a human love interest for Anole, maybe someone he saves or something?  That would be nice, a refreshing change atleast.
#16 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: & @SC

I believe that in interviews in the past writeres stated that they are just going to be friends, no romance.  

#17 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4402 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Rockslide should turn gay. That way they can get it OOOOOOOOOOON. Lol. 
There was always that sort of 'bromance' feel between the two, after Rockslide annoyed Anole about the whole 'outing' thing, and then he became a bit protective over him... And the two became friends.

#18 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakeeboi17:
In the two serve and protect story they finally were able to admit that they were eachothers best friend 
#19 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakeeboi17 said:
"I think Rockslide should turn gay. That way they can get it OOOOOOOOOOON. Lol. There was always that sort of 'bromance' feel between the two, after Rockslide annoyed Anole about the whole 'outing' thing, and then he became a bit protective over him... And the two became friends. "

Um..no! lol 
A) Eww 
B) That  would ruin their "friendship" status. I like em together, but not like that. 
C) We don't wanna perpetuate the stereotype that Rocky was "turned gay" just cuz he hangs out w/ Anole a lot. ;P 

...and where is Greymalkin btw? o_O
#20 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@riri4life:
Jonas is chillin in the dark
#21 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
LOL....OMG u totally just gave me an idea for his 'song'! :D
#22 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@riri4life:
hopefully nothing pop divaish 

Honestly I like that they really haven't focused on his sexuality in the comics. It is stopping him from being there to force diversity. He is a great X-Men and has skills that make him needed. His character is what makes him cool and that has little to do with his sexuality. Some people want to say that he is only popular because he is gay but considering he is not being written to show that gays are cool and okay I really think that his sexuality isn't that important
#23 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
Too late, I chose a gaga song. haha ...I may think of something better for him later. ;P 

I agree. I'm glad he's not as flamboyant as guys like Northstar and/or Shatterstar can be @ times. I was reading something the other day about how characters were given "gay features" after coming out like the pointy ears or high eyebrows. It was funny. 

...btw I'm not getting any of ur replies again. -_-   
#24 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@riri4life:
I never get your anymore.  

I know with Northstar he had most of those features before I believe, they said that he was the child of a elf or something to that effect.
#25 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
Hrmm...."mutant elves"? *eye roll*
#26 Edited by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@riri4life: 

Norse God Loki appeared to Aurora and Northstar, convincing them both that they were not mutants at all, but rather half-elves.

I think it was merely a trick, but Jean-Paul always been a fairie
#27 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
was that a joke? -_-
#28 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned before, Anole is gay, lets just leave it at that.

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#29 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Anole is gay, I never knew

#30 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob:
Rockslide outed him on accident.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.