Follow

Angela

Character » Angela appears in 460 issues.

The long-lost sister of Thor and Loki. She served with the Guardians of the Galaxy and as a Huntress of Heven.

Angela Asgard's Assassin Discussion

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Asgaard
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Aldrif Odinsdottir (Angela) was the first born of Odin and Freyja, and heir to the Asgardian throne. When Heven waged war on Asgard, the Queen of Angels kidnapped Aldrif in an attempt to blackmail Odin into surrendering. He refused, and the Queen seemingly killed Aldrif before fleeing.

Following this event, Odin used his powers to cut Heven from the other Nine Realms and Yggdrasil.

After the Queen of Angels ordered the corpse of the baby to be disposed, the Angel tasked to do so discovered it was still alive, and raised her as one of the Angels under the name of Angela.

After the Orb releases the Eye into the Avengers, Thor sees that Angela is Odin's daughter, and therefore his half sister and the foster sister of Loki, discovering Angela's heritage, Thor heads back to Asgardia to ask more about Angela from Freyja. After learning a few more details, he heads with Loki to Heven in order to learn more about their lost sister.

Odin, who had been liberated by Loki from his self-exile in old Asgard, recognized Aldrif Odinsdottir as his daughter, and offered her to join him and the rest of the Asgardians, Angela refused, as she was raised to think Asgardians were her enemies, but couldn't stay in Heven due to the Angels rejecting her for her lineage.

No Caption Provided

Odin and Freyja had another child (unnamed baby girl and Angela sister). Angela went to Asgardia and stole her, and left Asgardia. Her motivations are unknown but she has Sera an Angel "friend" help, Thor Odinson, Sif and the Warriors Three, were send by Odin to retrieve the child and punish Angela...

Angela Asgard's Assassin Discussion...by Kieron Gillen, Marguerite Bennett, Phil Jimenez and Stephanie Hans...

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Asgaard

After the 3 first issues did this new book match your expectations?

I thought issue 1 and 2 were only OK, but issue 3 was awesome, most because it had Asgardian myths connected to the plot, Sera seems to be a great and unique character, and Angela is not always that mercenary that i thought she was, there might be some Angels who don't believe in friendship versus other ones who have expressions of friendship but never encouraged by the system, were will the book go next with the GOTG? what is Angela objective with her baby sister?

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One, I want that cover as a poster.

Two, this new book exceeded my expectations. I wasn't entirely interested in Angela even after Original Sin; there just did not seem to be a lot to her besides rawr kill things. I was mostly interested in her book for the Asgardian ties. The first two issues got me curious for plot reasons: what did she want with the baby? How was the Asgardian royal family going to handle this?

Then boom, issue three hit and I'm emotionally invested now. It explained a lot more about Angela and why she acts the way she does, humanizing her in a way. The scene where she broke down over Sera's death was heartbreaking. I also an quickly beginning to adore Sera to bits. I hope she's a permanent character that stays around for a long time.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

We got to see her naked ;D

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea. I loved issue 3. its been the best one so far. Im really enjoying this book so far. Although I do wish it was a little more fast paced. I cant take another issue of her just running.

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: I know that is a rarity for you, but please.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By skaldadottir

@sodamyat: I'm thinking things will pick up with the Guardians now. No doubt they're going to be a little disturbed by her having a baby.

It's interesting that she's so concerned about protecting her. Either she really needs her alive for something, or she actually cares, and I'm thinking it's the former.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I think next issue will still have some run, because the Valkyries of Bor are coming for her, but don't quit on it, i m sure you want to know her motivations and how the Asgardians and Angels fit in her motivations, this first Acrc is to connect her with Asgard, after that i think the book will have more fast pace, the writers said she will meet all her Asgadian family, so she will went to Valhalla for Balder etc.

@skaldadottir: Quill will freak out when he found out that the baby is Asgardian, does he even know that Angela is Odin's daughter? I don't think so...As far as we know this is the first time that meet again after the 10 realm.

How do think the that the Angels will fit with the rest of the MU, not only Asgard, now that they are free any ideas how they can interact with the rest of the Marvel universe, Ghost Rider/Mephisto? Dr. Strange/Dormammu? or Cosmic?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@asgaard: I enjoyed every book straight from the get go but the latest one has me really hooked. Sera's mysterious past has me thinking a million things, especially since she has no wings to speak of. Plus, the place of males in Heven was interesting to discover and while I have yet to suss it out in my head, it makes Sera's position all the more curious.

Angela still has the nothing for nothing mindset and is determined to repay a debt and her little sister probably has a big part in it. Angela did express some remorse in taking her, so I am thinking there is something foreboding in the future and I think Sera is going to play a huge part in that. She is the one caring for the little baby and while her love and understanding of Angela is strong, I think this debt repayment thing isn't something she follows so strongly like the other angels. Plus, how cool is it that she's a magician?

I don't think the Guardians know about Angela being Asgardian. Dr. Strange and Dormammu would be fun to see, plus add Magik to the mix and I will be over the top excited.

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I don't think he does, unless she called at some point and told him.

How the Angels will interact... I don't know. There is a lot of potential for them, both good and bad. I haven't been keeping up with Ghost Rider or Dr. Strange, so I couldn't tell you there. Of course, there's a question if they'll survive Secret Wars at all or not...that puts a big halt on things right there.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Asgaard

@ms-lola: Sera is possibly Transgender i didn't get it at first but even in the last writers interview i think they were trying to say that, when they mentioned how special she is, but the males story and the past story isn't over, far from that i need more explications from how the Heaven really works, Sera is very cool, i hope she doesn't have to die to save Angela baby sister, really like her, and she balances Angela behavior.

So this cover that you like is from issue 6 cover, there will be a new War between Heavens and Asgard, and Angela has this new costume that is inspired in Siriana dress, why i m the only one that thinks that Angela and Heimdall could interact in the future, if Heimdall see her with this looks i think he will have a positive or negative reaction, and wouldn't be awesome if somehow the Angels Queen could be replaced and Angela and Sera try to build a different society for the Angels...

@skaldadottir: I think they will survive to secret wars, and like i said to Ms Lola i think at some point the Angels society could be changed, they could make peace with Asgard with a different queen and interact with the rest of Marvel universe, i see a lot of potential in Angels story lines.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: There is no doubt in my mind that Sera is transgender. She did say she was unlike the others in their passivity, so it's a strange twist on gender perceptions since the female angels are battle strong and the male treated as weak and to be protected. Like a reverse on how things are usually played out in the real world which is something cool to see.

I don't see Sera getting out of this alive if things turn to the way we think they might. I'm hoping there will be a way out with Odin getting involved. I do know Valkyrie is capable of making Shield Maidens out of humans so maybe this will come into play should Sera not allow Angela to harm the baby for her sake. That would make her worthy, I think.

I am so with you on the idea of Angela and Sera returning to Heven and taking over. Bringing in a better society that is able to co exist with the other realms, etc.

Plus, considering what Marvel went through to get Angela, I don't see Secret Wars having an effect on this character's future. The sales of this book, however, are not good. I hope this doesn't translate into the creative team rushing through the story to meet a deadline for a last issue.

I would love to have Heimdall and Angela interact on panel.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Asgaard

@ms-lola: Totally Agree, Can't wait for next issue... Did you notice that Freyja was in very bad shape after giving birth to Angela Sister? And the smoke coming out of the baby when we first saw her? The plot could be what we are not expecting, like something could be wrong with the baby and only Angela and Sera with the Angels of HEVEN knowledge know what it is, some kind of "demon" curse, this also set Angela as Asgardian by birth but Angel by identity.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I don't know about there being something wrong with the baby. In terms of smoke, it could be just a hint as to how freshly birthed the baby was. Angela did apologise to the baby too, so if she was doing something to save her little sister she wouldn't have said that.

Who knows? It would be an interesting twist to this story.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so apparently I'm not the only one suspecting Sera to be transgender after reading issue #3, lol! that did seem to be what was implied but who knows, her being confined with the males in Heven could have been a punishment for all we know, just have to wait to find out.

Like a couple others I wasn't necessarily blown away by issues 1 & 2 but with 3 the books feels like it's starting to hit its stride and I'm hopeful it will only get better from there.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Asgaard

The panels and writing of Angela Asgard's Assassin give the impression that Angela is capable of this kind of flying like in Guardians of the Galaxy?

No Caption Provided

Will she fly this way now that she is Odin's daughter? This panel was from when marvel didn't knew what to do with her, in current Marvel writing Asgardians don't fly, what to expect?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know the baby arc isn't holding my interest if the reason she took her ends up being earth shattering then i can say yea it was worth it. This cat and mouse game isn't really making me like the series so far.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know the baby arc isn't holding my interest if the reason she took her ends up being earth shattering then i can say yea it was worth it. This cat and mouse game isn't really making me like the series so far.

Maybe the interesting part is that no one knows what are Angela real Intentions, but there are some interesting flashback that set Angela personality and the plot will certainly give her some character development, and how Sera will end since she already is "dead" and what is the meaning of that baby for Asgard and Odin and Freyja could also be interesting, to soon to quit, wait for the end of the first arc, wait to the end of the war in issue 6 between Asgard and Heven, and what are the future consequences of that plot.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: Yea thats what i'm waiting on i only drop titles if the first arc really doesn't wow me. So far angela hasn't but i have hope if not i shall take up silk.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Asgaard

@primebonnick: Kieron Gillen knows how to write the Asgard stuff, in my personal opinion that baby girl and Angela motivations aren't exactly what we think, let's wait for next developments...

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skaldadottir: @ms-lola: Did Peter apply the "Asgardian Breathing-Vacuum" to everyone who can breathe without oxygen or we were wrong and Peter knows that Angela is Asgardian?

Thoughts on her fly capability?

No Caption Provided

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

The panels and writing of Angela Asgard's Assassin give the impression that Angela is capable of this kind of flying like in Guardians of the Galaxy?

No Caption Provided

Will she fly this way now that she is Odin's daughter? This panel was from when marvel didn't knew what to do with her, in current Marvel writing Asgardians don't fly, what to expect?

This is a very good question. I'm going with she can fly but they (Marvel) are avoiding touching that.

@asgaard said:

@skaldadottir: @ms-lola: Did Peter apply the "Asgardian Breathing-Vacuum" to everyone who can breathe without oxygen or we were wrong and Peter knows that Angela is Asgardian?

Thoughts on her fly capability?

No Caption Provided

Peter must know she's Asgardian. He would have found out in lots of ways, through Kitty (his girlfriend) or even Captain Marvel. I think we were wrong and he knows already.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: She is an "Angel" Angels have to fly, some Heven training meditation could do the trick, Yup peter knows she is Asgardian, but doesn't know who is the baby...And his reaction when he get that she also is Odin's baby daughter ..... will be fun at least...

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I look forward to Rocket's reaction more, haha.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: only read issue 1 and haven't really kept up with the series. What's the deal with the baby haveing black shadows comeing from it ?

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@asgaard: only read issue 1 and haven't really kept up with the series. What's the deal with the baby haveing black shadows comeing from it ?

That is a great question... For me that is the center plot of the first Arc but it's only for me, if you check other opinions, the current story line points that the mercenary Angel Angela Kidnapped her baby sister to save Sera her Transgender Angel friend life, that was dead and doesn't know how she is alive again, but in my perspective something is wrong with the baby, perhaps something demonic that only Angles have knowledge on, and in the end Angela will save her baby sister...

Note: The fun of this book is that no one knows for sure what are Angela real intentions with the baby, so probably every theory is wrong and her motivations are something very unexpected, Kieron Gillen is building a great mystery plot...

Issue 3 was a great comic book, it's connection with Asgard's myths made it very enjoyable for who likes to read about the Thor world, you should read it...

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: interesting, I'll wait till the trades out and read it then.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela Asgard's Assassin Issue #4, was another great comic book, we have our answers about the baby and Angela intentions, and her intentions were not a surprised for me, but i bet they were a surprise for most right @ms-lola:? Not being surprised didn't take anything away from the quality of the writing, everything makes perfect sense since issue 1 build up (there were that black shadows coming from the baby, and several references to Surtur (everything burns) and where the child was made, and it connects perfectly with Journey into Mystery and Fraction Mighty Thor), Angela character writing is more perfect that i ever could imagined, she is a perfect character for me, Asgardian by birth but an Angel by identity, this set up is the perfect fresh air for Asgard, Asgardians myths like Surtur (demon) merged with the Angels believes are always a great reading, all Sera knowledge on Asgard is very intriguing and her descriptions of the Asgard myths are great to read, because they are not coming from Asgardians, we still not have all the answers about how she is alive, but the plot give away a lot more details about the subject, and the perspectives for her future are not good, unlike other Asgardian book, here the plot really did move forward, the GOTG connection was great they made the fight with the Disir more enjoyable and more believable, and they have a important support role to play in Heven, i don't want a definitive end for Heven itself, just the change of the current society, but now that the plot goes there, Heven will have another Asgardian baby, but if baby Angela was the victim of Heven, this time Heven could be the victim of the baby, Nothing for Nothing, everything has a Price!!!

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This issue seemed a bit light on story in some regards (probably because it took me about ten minutes to read at most) but it did move things along and revealed some important details. Already thinking Heven is in for a hell of a time once Angela arrives with the baby and Guardians in tow. Looking forward to next month.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antithetical: were you expecting the baby demon plot since the beginning? And what to expect for this baby girl future, exorcism to "Surtur" with Angels knowledge and salvation, or no possible salvation and her death is inevitable with some Heven destruction?

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know but I can't necessarily see bringing this child into the story just to have her killed in the end, though there could be all sorts of fallout for Angela in regards to Asgard if the child does end up dying, and be good for propelling things forward... Angela's guilt over the child's death could be used as a way for her to make amends and thus eventually integrate her more as part of the realm eternal, though it won't be easy. Definitely some very interesting possibilities could take shape. And I do think the tenth realm will need to have their insurance coverage in order, at least hoping.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I can't say I saw the Surtur/demon baby thing coming but knew there was something amiss frim the earlier panel with the black tendrils.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antithetical: Good points this child was ignored by Aaron, but Freyja pregnancy comes from the end of everything burns from Matt Fraction, Kill her could be to radical... but could happen... Kieron Gillen likes to kill characters, Sera is a new character and "already is dead"... After what we learn in this last issue i think Angela will always be between both realms (Heven and Asgard) she always will be the Angadian Angel i really like that concept, Sera that doesn't care much for the debts and with her background, is the perfect character to change the Angels society and stop definitely the War with Asgard, and connect the Angels with the rest of the marvel universe...

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i find it funny how often thor's combat speed is called into question but marvel makes sure to let readers know as often as possible she can fight at least at mach speed level casually

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I have so much to say about this issue that I'm having a hard time stringing my thoughts into coherent sentences.

Let me just get my thoughts on the art portion out of the way first. While I cannot stand Angela's new look, I am hoping this gets fixed in the next few issues. The upcoming covers at least still have her looking the old way so perhaps my prayers will be answered. Having the art change half way through was a little confusing but I can let it go for the sake of the aura it gave off. I much prefer the art of the scenes between Angela and Sera and the three questions.

Okay, well, you were right! Haha, good on you for figuring out there was something not quite right with the baby and yay, I am so happy the storyline is following previous cannon with JIM. I love how Sera is able to draw out so many stories about Asgard and their gods. She's lovely that way, and so is her affection for Angela. While Angela is a warrior through and through, Sera knows how vulnerable and lost she is and is so gentle and understanding of her. I find their relationship to be one of the most beautiful in comics. I also love how we got to learn so much more about Sera, and yet not. I want to know her former name so much now!

And woah, I just did not see that coming (the way the baby revealed itself), and while I know the idea is to destroy the child, I am thinking Angela plans to save her little sister in some way. The Guardians were depicted well I think, and I liked the scene with Thor at the beginning, and I also liked how the Disir were shown as well although I found it sad some were killed.

I find it believable that Angela wouldn't turn to anyone in Asgard for help and that she would take it upon herself to take care of the baby and the threat of everything burning. While I was a little annoyed with dragging the Guardians into the storyline for popularity's sake, it does fit the character and it does flow very nicely. Plus the touch of Sera being aware of contemporary music much like StarLord is fun to come across.

Now, I don't want to read too much into this but there was a panel where Gamora mentions she believes someone "worthy" should be the one to kill Angela and while I saw she went on to insinuate she qualifies (in a joking way, I know), it did make me think of the female Thor. Is it possible they would have the female Thor be the one to stop Angela, as in, kill her? I would lose my mind if this is something in the works, even if temporary. Just some wild speculation on my part but that's what this thread is for, right?

Cool discussion by the way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
    deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

I haven't really been following Angela since she became a Marvel character, except for reading a couple of Guardians of the Galaxy issues after she first showed up in the Marvel Now! U. To be frank, I always thought she was the worst thing that self-proclaimed feminist Neil Gaiman ever created, and then the idea was further corrupted by the commercial ambitions of Todd McFarlane and the original Image talent pool. I wish she was still a part of Gaiman's catalog, and that he with an artist like Fiona Staples or Cliff Chiang would have turned her into something epic and genuinely fan-favoritey instead of a tool of the cult of cool. Angela being sold to Marvel transforms her from a creator-owned character, which used to have some nobility and appeal attached to it, to being a commodity. Feminism goes out the window at that point; her image and her story can be written and rewritten as often as her owners please--look at what's happened to Vampirella since her creation, for an example.

I predict Angela will show up in a Thor or GotG movie eventually, but I really couldn't care less. Enjoy her while her star lasts, hipsters.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Asgaard

@ms-lola: Let's never assume that this is Angela new look, but just a dress with a purpose in the story, we know she will have a new or back to old costume when she doesn't need to hide anymore from Asgard and Heimdall, this is temporary, but i also hate her current look, you nailed it, Sera is not Angela's sidekick, like once i read from the writers If Sera is levity, Angela is gravity, her relation with Gamora was very different, first i hate Bendis writing (no problem if you like it) but their connection was based in mutual admiration for battle and their fighting skills, can't be compared with the depth between Sera and Angela and their friendship, in my opinion other characters that could really connect with Angela if the writing keeps consistent are Sif and Heimdall because Sif is a warrior (not assassin) but with dept unlike Gamora, and Heimdall is one of the most fascinating characters of Asgard, that for me fits Angela future adventures when there is peace between Heven and Asgard, i can see Angela going in deadly missions around all the universe guide by Heimdall, and if well written Heimdall is perhaps the character with more knowledge in all Asgard, if the plot keeps going forward and Sera some day has to be the Heven's new Queen, i think Heimdall also can shield Angela's vulnerability.

When the plot moves forward and we still can't make any "definitive assumption" from what will happen to the baby girl, will she be saved with some Heven exorcism? or will she die with a lot of destruction? It's a clear signal of good writing, and probably what will happen will be very unexpected.

Yup it's believable that Angela wouldn't turn to anyone in Asgard for help, that is not her mind set, and Sera point makes sense, Asgardians would have hide the child if her life was threatened, they don't understand some Angels concepts and knowledge, that's why Angela "home worlds" are very different, but it's cool to have another realm that can teach something to Asgard...

Female Thor is not Asgardian, she has no connection with Angela, i don't think Gillen will never make that mistake, and bring her to the plot, the fit is 0.00000%, and the way Aaron is writing Odin i don't see how female Thor will ever be accepted in Asgard, but if Aaron believable writing keeps getting worse and worse, the thing is that Angela book writing really feels Gods/Demons/Angles level, not a street level thing, easy to the Human comprehension, in my opinion Jane and Roz can't be in the center of this "world" where for now Sera is the MVC (Most Valuable Character), Gamora expression probably was more directed to Thor Odinson since he is not worthy and was the responsible for bringing the Disir to the pursuit, even if Gamora couldn't possibly knew that, maybe that was some of the minor not good writing of this issue...Angela will not die...She is Asgard and Heven's daughter...

Cool Discussion by the way... :)

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Asgaard

@cresshadow: but since the 10 realm arc, was establish that Angela is more fast than Thor... Angels fighting training or knowledge!!!???, Angela Mother is different from Thor's, The Gaeason is a powerful confident pure Aesir God that never needed to be super fast to win his fights and battles, maybe now that he doesn't have Mjolnir, he could learn something with Angela and vice versa and be better like Fury said after that P.I.S moment (Whisper), but that plot will never happen because Aaron's current writing on Thor Odinson is pure plot induced stupidity, he is not building anything on the contrary, he is destroying Thor and Odin's core essential elements, for me the best thing that could happen to Thor Odinson was leave for good the heavily sales focused Book and be in Loki and Angela books, Al Ewing and Kieron Gillen writing doesn't need to destroy characters to give some sense to the plot, and one possible plot when peace arrives to Asgard and Heven, is Angela and Thor sharing their fighting techniques...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i find it funny how often thor's combat speed is called into question but marvel makes sure to let readers know as often as possible she can fight at least at mach speed level casually

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
    deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neghead: The topic is for the current marvel book discussion, you can have your points but they don't fit the topic discussion, and the "hipsters" expression was unnecessary, you can't blame Angela new readers from what Gaiman and McFarlane did or didn't do, since she is in Marvel, Asgard was the perfect fit for her, i think you shouldn't make any assumption without read any issue of Angela current series...

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neghead: Believe me, when I first heard of Angela being whored out to Marvel, I couldn't stand it. I really, really couldn't. I can't argue your points, as much as I want to. And I really, really want to. (:P)

However, I have taken a vow in the past while to see the good in everything (minus Daredevil because first, I am a hypocrite and second, because WAID RAGE), and with Angela she is so awesome that I cry from the glory that is her.

Now, take your searing insights and cram them up your....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.