Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7429 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

"Whatever I was before...This is all I am now."

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Sooooooo...what in Limbo does that even mean?

Spoilers for Uncanny X-Men #10

Seriously, did anyone else think it was incredibly lame the way the whimpering Warren merged in a flash of light with one of his "unclean flesh" Archangel clones? What's even worse is having his 2 selves merge so abruptly cheapened M's palm predicament which is actually an interesting story considering her family's mutant affinity for merging.

Warren's stint as the heir of Apocalypse was one of the best things that happened to his character....I really disliked immediately erasing that experience from him altogether to create this naive, angelic cliche...and NOW we return to his Dark Angel persona and the "Choir" (my eyes are rolling back SO far, for real) and somehow the 2 combining into a singular being makes him something else entirely and his fractured mind is a freakin' church. I give up.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

...nobody cares about Archangel anywho, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.