rkstud632's Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld #3 - Rebellion! review

Avatar image for rkstud632

Say What?

So after this issue it seams more like a chick sorcery hearts and flowers type boo. Ok Amethyst is upset at not being a 13 year old on earth but Gemworld is ruled like monarchies and people are betraying her and she hates being there what the hell? No wonder we wonder about little girls who think they are fat or not pretty or whatever. They share the same as Amethyst self concious. Get over it. The maxi-series was written well. The main series well tapers off not really interested in how this all turns out. With that being said, I do wish to read this all and maybe it will get better then again maybe not..
Theres too much going on from the battle to another battle to the girl type romance and drama come on guys what wer you thinking ?

Other reviews for Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld #3 - Rebellion!