mayhem_tha_kid's Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2 - Part 2: "Because We Said So, That's Why." review

Avatar image for mayhem_tha_kid

It's only getting better

GREAT! AMAZING! It's only getting better so far this is one of the best secret wars story arcs rolling. The art is excellent you can tell they took the time to get the art correct . Once again this isn't earth's 616 spider man its a world where mary jane and peter have a life together and have a daughter, this story arc is one of the best spider man to come out since some of superior spider man. If someone tells you they don't like this arc immediately get the foot outta their mouth before they choke because they do not know a good story arc if it sat on their face ( sorry i had to say it). In this issue we get to see peter in action to protect his daughter which is fast paced and great to see the wall crawler of this world move through a city that hopes and prays for his return. Without too much spoilers you really get to see the main villains hold on this world and how super powered beings are treated and too see the ruthless of this villain is refreshing. I like my bad guys to you know be bad guys not anti hero's that most are pushing for it feels like. PRICE I would not pay over ten dollars for a special cover issue for the direct edition this has been out long enough to get for three to four dollars. Because i said so , That's why

Other reviews for Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2 - Part 2: "Because We Said So, That's Why."

Solid (Spoilers!!) 0

So issue 2, felt like a long wait for this one but I had rather high expectations. Yes, for the first time (in ever) I had expectations on a Slott book that weren’t exceedingly low.Then I saw the post-secret wars stuff, and it looked ridiculous. Absolutely, ridiculous.I actually had A LOT to say this about this, but I’m going to save it for now. Though I will say this; I can’t wait to see it all blow up in Marvels face because I’ll be there to ‘review’ (tear i...

Secret Wars Issues [Main Series (5/5) + Tie-Ins] 0

Secret Wars (Main) 5/5 [Up to date]Amazing.Planet Hulk 3/5 [Up to date]Hulkly things. Enough said. Loses it's luster 7 pages into the first issueOld Man Logan 4.25/5 [Up to date]Interesting story. Great art. Will continueThors - 3.75 - 3.99 [Up to date]Fun pick up.Marvel Zombies 2.7 / 5 [Up to date]First issue was a nice read. Second issue was a bore. Each tie-in has interesting concepts, but they just don't know what to do with those concepts.1802 4/5 [Up to date]First issue was fun.Renew Your ...