phocracker's Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2 - Part 2: "Because We Said So, That's Why." review

Avatar image for phocracker

Interesting story. Great art. Will continue

Thors - 3.75 - 3.99 [Up to date]

Fun pick up.

Marvel Zombies 2.7 / 5 [Up to date]

First issue was a nice read. Second issue was a bore. Each tie-in has interesting concepts, but they just don't know what to do with those concepts.

1802 4/5 [Up to date]

First issue was fun.

Renew Your Vows 3.8-4.2 (pages range) [Up to date]

Nice fun pick up from the Secret Wars world

Battleworld #1

Lame.

My recommendation would be to pick up the physical copies of the main Secret Wars itself, Renew Your Vows, Old Man Logan, Thorrs [fun], 1802 [fun], and wait for digital releases [sales] for any other tie-ins [WeirdWorld etc.].

Other reviews for Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2 - Part 2: "Because We Said So, That's Why."

Solid (Spoilers!!) 0

So issue 2, felt like a long wait for this one but I had rather high expectations. Yes, for the first time (in ever) I had expectations on a Slott book that weren’t exceedingly low.Then I saw the post-secret wars stuff, and it looked ridiculous. Absolutely, ridiculous.I actually had A LOT to say this about this, but I’m going to save it for now. Though I will say this; I can’t wait to see it all blow up in Marvels face because I’ll be there to ‘review’ (tear i...

It's only getting better 0

GREAT! AMAZING! It's only getting better so far this is one of the best secret wars story arcs rolling. The art is excellent you can tell they took the time to get the art correct . Once again this isn't earth's 616 spider man its a world where mary jane and peter have a life together and have a daughter, this story arc is one of the best spider man to come out since some of superior spider man. If someone tells you they don't like this arc immediately get the foot outta their mouth before they ...