Follow

Amanda Waller

Character » Amanda Waller appears in 1096 issues.

A high-level government bureaucrat with an almost completely classified record, Amanda Waller is the ruthless creator and director of Task Force X - better known as the Suicide Squad.

AMANDA WALLER DONT PLAY!!!!

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By king1_icon

I like this version more than the skinny version lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vbFgrV93A

devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

Yeah that's what Waller is meant to be. The Wall. I hate what they've done to her in the new 52.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Imo, Amanda Waller is all about attitude, and that scene nailed it. Cosmetically speaking, I couldn't care less whether she's a human blubber bag or taking the NutriSystem diet. She had a presence that few other characters could match. When Superman is floating overhead, with the sun behind him, that's presence. When Batman's standing against the moon or out of the shadows, that's presence. When Captain America's smile vanishes and he takes on that battle-ready look, that's presence. Amanda Waller has always had a powerful presence about her, and DC needs to give that back to her. She doesn't have to be fat to have it, but I wouldn't mind if they did it, either.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RustyRoy
    No Caption Provided

Fat Amanda is the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.