Alpha: Big Time #4 Rating
Cover & Solicit - 3/5
- Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?
- Are the alternate covers appealing?
- Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?
- Do I like the artist's style on the cover?
Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5
- Weighted Double
- Do I personally like this artist's style?
- Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
- If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?
- Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist?
- Is the coloring and inking enjoyable to the eye?
- Is it easy to distinguish what's happening?
Layout & Flow - 4/5
- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read?
- Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
- Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?
- Is there too little or too much dialogue or monologue?
- Is it easy to understand what's happening without reading previous issues, or other titles?
Story - 4/5
- Weighted Triple
- How well did the issue further develop the current story?
- How well did the issue further develop the characters?
- Did the writer stay true to the history and characteristics of the characters?
- Did I simply enjoy reading the issue?