Debuting in the 1940s, the Justice Society of America was the first super-hero team of all time. Brought together to fight threats that were greater than any individual hero could handle, the original Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Atom, Dr. Fate, Hourman and Sandman took on super villains and secret spies during the WWII era. Reprinting the earliest adventures of this groundbreaking team, ALL STAR COMICS ARCHIVES VOL. 2 features the first appearance and origin of Wonder Woman, the addition of Starman and Dr. Mid-Nite to the team, and an amusing team-up with Superman and Batman.
- All reprint issue no new materials.
- Reprints All-Star Comics #7, All-Star Comics #8, All-Star Comics #9 and All-Star Comics #10.
- Cover illustration by Peter Poplanski.
- Cover color by Rick Taylor.
- Series design by Alex Jay/Studio J.
- Publication design by Brian Pearce.
- Black and White reconstruction by Rick Keene and assisted by Shawn Sargent, Dale Crain and Jm Sullivan.
- Color reconstruction by Bob Le Rose.
- Special thanks to Ed Via.
- Foreword: four page text piece by Jerry G. Bails.
- Biographies: one page featuring 12 one paragraph biographies on Gardner Fox, Stan Asch, Bernard Baily, Jack Burnley, Ben Flinton, E. E. Hibbard, William Moulton Marston, Sheldon Moldoff, Mart Nodell, H. G. Peters, Howard Sherman and Cliff Young.