All Star Batman #1

• 60 results
#51 Posted by shadowpdf1 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read it yet but the quality of the paper is amazing.

The quality of the freaking paper???!!!

#52 Posted by shadowpdf1 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole "review" sounds more like promotional copy. "The moment many of have been waiting for ..." "He'll be facing danger around every corner. It won't be the same as fighting his normal enemies." "Snyder is giving us a new take ..."

#53 Posted by mickeymayhew (426 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder if Alfred is going to turn into the Outsider...

#54 Edited by imSpitterman (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Duke was a street kid with not much of a fighting ability and now he is better than Robin? He is completely being forced into the role... And what is Snyder's problem with Robin? I wish they would just go with Damian or at least make Duke do something to deserve the role.

#55 Edited by casper4690 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Duke . Glad Tom King is using him sparingly.

#56 Posted by harlequinreala (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this Two Face.

I also suspect Alfred is being blackmailed with something that could destroy Bruce, so he's acting against him knowing that Batman will figure it out.

#57 Posted by Elpizo (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@imspitterman: I don't think he uses Damian out of respect for Morrison's original vision for him. Like would could Snyder do that would match Morrison's take?

#58 Posted by Booster (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideraidan: He hates Robin but liked Bat-Cow (and used a lot of A! sauce =D)

#59 Edited by Booster (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Booster (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad_maxx:I know, right, the weekly prices is why I trade wait now. By the time the trades comme out the prices for the original issues drops a buck or 2 anyway so why shell out the extra money week to week?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.