It’s do or die as we reach the climax of the Kansai Qualifier final round! In a last-ditch effort to clinch a comeback KO victory, Muroi invites Meguru to join him in one last melee. With a huge point lead and only seconds left on the clock, how will Meguru respond to the old dog’s challenge? Find out in the stunning conclusion to the Kansai tournament arc! Then, we jump back in time four years, to the winter Takashi’s grandfather passed away, leaving him an orphan in the care of a children’s home. And so, a piece of Meguru’s childhood friend and rival’s past is finally revealed.
- Ch.96: The Three Pillars In Full Rotation
- Ch.97: Felled
- Ch.98: Fight Theory
- Ch.99: End of the Kansai Tourney
- Ch.100: Four Years Ago, Snow Country
- Ch.101: Way of the Dragon (Part One)
- Ch.102: Way of the Dragon (Part Two)
- Ch.103: Way of the Dragon (Part Three)
- Ch.104: Maki's Revelation...?